Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate medallion spawned in an inaccessible area

RoboMatt

I was doing a syndicate mission, and the last medallion spawned behind the broken elevator in one of the grineer asteroid tileset rooms.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w83t4c1ewf4l9cj/Warframe0000.jpg

I couldn't jump or crawl or walk past the railing, but I somehow managed to climb over it... only to find myself standing in midair on an invisible platform, the medallion still unreachable.

Thanks for your support!

(and it was a Maxim medallion, too ._. )

On 26.09.2016 at 6:18 PM, SoulRaiSer95 said:

May be related, also happened to Ayatan Sculpture, it spawned behind an invincible wall. Happens to syndicate mediallion too, once to me. Location : Mars Tileset.ugXmk7o.jpg 

Came to complaing about that one. The medalion is almost in my reach but I can't get it. :(

ok had this problem on a submersible mission (one that also failed me randomly twice in a row). you can just see the light blue of the Data through the grate.
Y8oRws6.jpg

Here you can see me standing on the hole thats -supposed- to let you through.. but doesnt.
jxZmaq6.jpg

luckly, its only a basic data.. but still very annoying.   on the off-chance im just an idiot and you can actually get that a different way, let me know. but neither of the pits in the room let me under the floor, and ive checked all the connected/nearby rooms too.

• 2 months later...
On 10/1/2016 at 5:56 AM, Buff00n said:

I guess this is the closest we have to a megathread on unreachable medallions?  Here's two more (post TSG 4.2):

One on Uranus:

Hide contents

AtYLh2c.jpg

iFS1g6f.jpg

That Uranus one is the one I was just looking to report as inaccessible (or discover how to access).
Apparently this has been an issue for 2 months now.
Unless there's some way to access it that's unclear.

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2016 at 11:48 AM, CyberneticSusurrus said:

That Uranus one is the one I was just looking to report as inaccessible (or discover how to access).
Apparently this has been an issue for 2 months now.
Unless there's some way to access it that's unclear.

that one technically is obtainable. there should be a hole in the fencing down a pylon or two wit little hole you can sometimes roll/slide through and get to the medallion. that being said it took me 10+ minutes of finicking, so while sure its TECHNICALLY possible, it should be moved or at least made easier to reach.

Edited by brewedjuice

19 hours ago, brewedjuice said:

that one technically is obtainable. there should be a hole in the fencing down a pylon or two wit little hole you can sometimes roll/slide through and get to the medallion. that being said it took me 10+ minutes of finicking, so while sure its TECHNICALLY possible, it should be moved or at least made easier to reach.

I'd been trying that myself. Even tested whether the Operator might be able to get through the gap; didn't work.
I mean, if you look at it then it seems like the gap in the fencing is the 'obvious' path but.. it doesn't actually let you through.
(Personally, as a solution, I'd remove the girder bits behind the fencing so that getting through is less of an issue.)