Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zhen Loki Helmet - Model Update

ipel4

So when I watched Devstream 80 I got inspired by the spearguns idle Loki animation and decided to try and make it. Thing is, it's a bit out there and some might say it ain't for loki and I would kinda understand and I'm not sure if I should continue working on it and since TennoGen is community driven I decided to consult. ^^'

It's not finished, but it's supposed to be kinda like those japanese straw hats. The idea is it's supposed to be filled with energy at the top as to take the shape of  a hat. Of course it won't be entirely filled with energy, but some lines and scribbles as to give the impression.

Spoiler

eRFenJL.pngwegX5uo.pngpQDlcqI.png

Also there's supposed to be a little decoration at the front and the back shouldn't be connected.

Updated Model

Spoiler

BfDemHv.pngZ8fUDMf.png0i2gTUL.pngg7FOhXh.png

Thinking of this being the final models before adding textures and bumpmaps.

It's kind of a different take on the usual Loki stuff so I don't know if anyone is gonna have any interest in it... XD

So I'd love to hear what you got to say about it, both good and bad... ^^'

Edited by ipel4

7 minutes ago, Phailberry said:

GO FOR IT, GO GO GO!!!!

I'll be rooting for ya ^__^

2 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

I wish you the best of luck mate. I like it a lot more than the horned helmets i keep seeing(There's only so many different types of horns you can put on a helmet).

Thank you both! XD

12 minutes ago, arch111 said:

I think this has good potential to look cool. Looking forward to see what you come up with :)

Thank you! ^-^

Though I think with the basic model I had shown I might "hype" it up too much, since the version I'm working on right now is very similiar to the pic (just slightly more detail).

Updated the models.

Spoiler

BfDemHv.pngZ8fUDMf.png0i2gTUL.pngg7FOhXh.png

The lines at the top is gonna be the energy lines.

Thinking of this being the finale models before I start texturing and then adding more detail with the bumpmaps. Any thoughts?

Edited by ipel4