Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.7: Chat Optimizations And More!

[DE]Rebecca

- Fixed another case of "power in use" occurring when using Bladestorm.

Thank god, I was about to lose a Punctire mod becuase an Excalibur in my team used his ult while I was Baldestorming and caused me to get stuck in the air and didn't let me use more abilities. Keep the hard work, DE!

Possible Bug: I just did the alert on War twice. Not War twice, the alert. When I finished it the first time, the alert did not go away. It persisted even after the second time.

I don't know if the completion isn't registering or the mission isn't being "completed". I haven't checked the latter yet. I have to wait for another alert to see if my mod count changes or a weapon levels.

Since this update was released, I've had problems with doors staying locked even after bypassing, making me either backtrack until I find a window to break so I can hack again (Which works), or forcing me to abort the mission. Really annoying, and a serious game breaker.

Still finding myself locked out of the E and X buttons with my Banshee until using her super. Not sure what that is about but it occurred once before I even did anything so there is no way to pin down a cause. I should file a bug report or something.

Small and powerful!

- Huge optimizations to chat UI performance.

- Added workarounds for 10054 and 10060 connection failures.

- Fixed online missions becoming locked after host migration occurs. Players can now join provided that the objective has not yet been completed.

- Fixed another case of "power in use" occurring when using Bladestorm.

Thx Beccie.

Chat still doesn't open up immediately after any movement, requiring me to spam T for a few more times :|

You're probably stuck in air, or stuck in sprint mode, those two glitches makes you unable to chat. Simply melee if you're stuck in air, or crouch if in sprint. Other than that, I have no other work around.

You're probably stuck in air, or stuck in sprint mode, those two glitches makes you unable to chat. Simply melee if you're stuck in air, or crouch if in sprint. Other than that, I have no other work around.

I would know if I was stuck in the air or in sprint (I've dealt with the earlier quite a bit with action key prompts not appearing). I don't use toggle sprint anyhow. But thanks for the suggestions--the time it takes to do either one is over a second in which I can open chat by then.