Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3 Ayatan

[DE]Rebecca

43 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

After several missions I have noticed no change in amounts dropped over all on any node. (Not that I've run all of them) but finding several caches has made a slight increase compared to what I would normally get

you miss the point. If the drops from enemies has been reduced but replaced with caches, then it has reduced resources on defense missions, long survivals, interceptions, etc. As well as with Nekros, Hyroid, or double drops. The shift from enemies to containers might work out even on an exterminate but overall it will be a reduction if they lowered drop rates.

56 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

you miss the point. If the drops from enemies has been reduced but replaced with caches, then it has reduced resources on defense missions, long survivals, interceptions, etc. As well as with Nekros, Hyroid, or double drops. The shift from enemies to containers might work out even on an exterminate but overall it will be a reduction if they lowered drop rates.

I actually thought of this like 5 mins ago while running a survival, there are caches there but exploring the map is a bit difficult in survival.

" - The Void is now an eligible region for Alerts! Alerts that occur in the Void will have a chance to include Void Traces as a reward!
- Endo rewards in Alerts now scale to enemy level, with values of 80,100, and 150 Endo for Easy / Medium / Hard enemies!
- You can now select (opt-in to) a ‘Wait For Players’ option when a quickmatch session is not found. "

great start :) keep it going.

FIX ALL DA BUGS

]\'[

"AYA-TAN" WA SUGOKU KAWAII DESUYO NE!!! x3

UGUU SO MUCH KAWAII!!! x3

...With the obligatory 'Weeaboo" joke aside, I think I am going to love this update.

1) "Wait For Players" option for PUGs

2) Polarizing now doesn't automatically remove all mods on your equipment

I believe that while these two features are simple they will most likely, vastly improve my QoL as a Tenno.

Thanks for the update, D.E! :)

Edited by NativeKiller

6 hours ago, Orthelius said:

In the Jordas Verdict, the hitboxes on Jordas' back are completely off right now - as such it is incredibly difficult to maneuver the spores correctly into him. Furthermore, there is a complete crash that can occur if the 'Jordas Verdict' is initiated and started from relays.

I am well aware I am amongst a minority of players who continue to regularly attend Raids, but I do feel this should still be polished to the best it can be - especially as the Jordas bugs have been present for weeks, and the Disruptor issue for almost a week now at least.

Ive never had this problem before, and only people in my raid group with bad ping ever have trouble, so double check to make sure your ping is ok and your aim isnt bad. (Btw, I run all 3 raids every day so Ive definately done it enough to know)

the wait for player feature don't seems to work like intended : 

when you click on a mission it waits for players by default and you have to wait for players indefinitely , and when you click wait players button mission start

edit : 

42 minutes ago, SpaceOfficerJangles said:

Also clicking wait for players took me right into the mission, without any waiting.

i just re-read OP, button should be called 'start mission' no ? or maybe i'm the only one who find it misleading ^^

edit 2 :

In fissure you have to select your relic again when you press the button, would be nice to fix that 

Edited by Gilmaesh

ok, nice update

finally there are 2 things where one of them scares me

a teammember found a statue-part and i didnt see it or get it, is that that way ?

2nd: rushing becomes uselesss with the chance for a statue or ayan, means, if 2 are on the finishline and others are not they start the counter and the WHOLE TEAM has no chance to get the offered things if there are players which dont care about

and: 99 % of the players dont care about the team, and start the finishcounter when "I AM FINISHED AND I DONT CARE ABOUT OTHERS" in a coop is happen

any idea, DE; how you can manage it that this madness stops ?

because i ask one time close to be friendly that people stop the counter, everything after they dont react is not only an insult on this players ^^)

because giving smth is nice as well as if we are not able to get it because of some strange behaving of the entire mass of players how can that be solved

and this drama happens since years now ...

and no, dont tell me, go solo or play with your clan or people you know, because the entire idea of coop get killed and raped on and on ^^)

any solutions ?

33 minutes ago, textural_being said:

ok, nice update

finally there are 2 things where one of them scares me

a teammember found a statue-part and i didnt see it or get it, is that that way ?

2nd: rushing becomes uselesss with the chance for a statue or ayan, means, if 2 are on the finishline and others are not they start the counter and the WHOLE TEAM has no chance to get the offered things if there are players which dont care about

and: 99 % of the players dont care about the team, and start the finishcounter when "I AM FINISHED AND I DONT CARE ABOUT OTHERS" in a coop is happen

any idea, DE; how you can manage it that this madness stops ?

because i ask one time close to be friendly that people stop the counter, everything after they dont react is not only an insult on this players ^^)

because giving smth is nice as well as if we are not able to get it because of some strange behaving of the entire mass of players how can that be solved

and this drama happens since years now ...

and no, dont tell me, go solo or play with your clan or people you know, because the entire idea of coop get killed and raped on and on ^^)

any solutions ?

I'd say quit playing with crappy players but it's not like that's something you can control. Wish there was a blacklist aka you put someone on a black list and they can never EVER join or host a party for you. This sounds extremely detrimental at first but eventually you are left with only people that are decent... people getting groups. DE is trying to get people to work together, IE I want to look for loot, if you look at every corner you might get a statue. Unfortunately people farm solo and do rush missions in a group. I blame the younger kids only ever playing FPS and not knowing what a real game is.

Also I'm sure this has been said already, the credit fee for getting endo out of Ayatan sculptures is too high, just like the fact that we get charged credits TWICE to trade at Maroos... Guess I'm already done with this new feature. Not going to bother to pay 35k credits to get 1.5k endo and then spend 50k credits to use that 1.5k endo to rank a mod. Sorry but this is a flop. I'll collect them to put them in my ship but that's it.

Edited by Uzkost

Just now, -Eru-Iluvatar said:

Can we get a few big, huge, gigantic Ayatan statues? I bet it'd look nice on the ship.

And someone in Region told me to give DE ideas: Archwing Sorties, when?

I second both of these. Also Archwing Derelict missions. YES I LIKE ARCHWING SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

You may want to buff those Trace rewards. Currently, Survival Alert on Ukko, reward, 10 Traces. That's not even worth doing, just go do a Lith Exterminate/Rescue/Capture, takes 3-4 min instead of 10, and rewards up to 30.

Alerts should be worth doing, and give a lot more than you would get normally. Same goes for Endo, 150 Endo for an alert is still laughable, please make alerts actually worth doing.