Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3 Ayatan

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, textural_being said:

ok, nice update

finally there are 2 things where one of them scares me

a teammember found a statue-part and i didnt see it or get it, is that that way ?

2nd: rushing becomes uselesss with the chance for a statue or ayan, means, if 2 are on the finishline and others are not they start the counter and the WHOLE TEAM has no chance to get the offered things if there are players which dont care about

and: 99 % of the players dont care about the team, and start the finishcounter when "I AM FINISHED AND I DONT CARE ABOUT OTHERS" in a coop is happen

any idea, DE; how you can manage it that this madness stops ?

because i ask one time close to be friendly that people stop the counter, everything after they dont react is not only an insult on this players ^^)

because giving smth is nice as well as if we are not able to get it because of some strange behaving of the entire mass of players how can that be solved

and this drama happens since years now ...

and no, dont tell me, go solo or play with your clan or people you know, because the entire idea of coop get killed and raped on and on ^^)

any solutions ?

I had the same issue. I think ayatan sculptures should be present/rewarded to all the squad which is a nice incentive so everybody is encouraged to look for them and inherently fixing the "F*** you guys I'm rushing" problem.

1 hour ago, Uzkost said:

I'd say quit playing with crappy players but it's not like that's something you can control. Wish there was a blacklist aka you put someone on a black list and they can never EVER join or host a party for you. This sounds extremely detrimental at first but eventually you are left with only people that are decent... people getting groups. DE is trying to get people to work together, IE I want to look for loot, if you look at every corner you might get a statue. Unfortunately people farm solo and do rush missions in a group. I blame the younger kids only ever playing FPS and not knowing what a real game is.

Also I'm sure this has been said already, the credit fee for getting endo out of Ayatan sculptures is too high, just like the fact that we get charged credits TWICE to trade at Maroos... Guess I'm already done with this new feature. Not going to bother to pay 35k credits to get 1.5k endo and then spend 50k credits to use that 1.5k endo to rank a mod. Sorry but this is a flop. I'll collect them to put them in my ship but that's it.

Is there any different use them but to increase the size of your e-...happyness with those things on the ship?

I agree, the cost for getting the endo is 2 damn high. (...plz kill me)

I really like the new clicking sound when gathering loot, seems more satisfying to me, and I really like the ressources caches and their new models, although some of them still show as blue or yellow cakes like fieldron. 

Got my first statue and star with Maroo, even if the stars are just like a orange luminous point barely noticeable, at least it seems to appear in cache rooms (little rooms with lot of caches and containers, so I'm ok as long as it doesn't start popping in the middle of nowhere of a map.

I appreciate the "wait for players" button, but its use is a little backward, when I see text on a button, it means to me that it will do what it says when it's pressed. But here it's the opposite, seeing "wait for player" means that the matchmaking is actually waiting for players, and not starting the game with a timer for me to press to wait players if I want.

Edited by Kiddoomer

I just want to thank DE for the continual quality of life changes such as the forma change here, mod capacity being linked to MR, and the endo upgrade system. 

These have been great changes that make the game much more enjoyable. I appreciate it a lot. 

Edited by ENGINEEEEER

1 hour ago, SoulOfTheHunter said:

Not complaining, but I noticed Argon Crystals are dropping outside of the void now? Did a survival mission for Clem which sent me to Uranus and ended up with 4 from destroying Argon deposits on the ground.

Reminds me of the days when I got Argon Crystals from Phobos. 

Or was I dreaming..?

how do we place the stars into the sculpture?? i have a few stars and a sculpture, but i only see how to sell them for credits. had the sculpture placed in my ship as a decoration and it wasnt clickable either. nice update though. im loving the new look of the resources.

1 minute ago, awave said:

how do we place the stars into the sculpture?? i have a few stars and a sculpture, but i only see how to sell them for credits. had the sculpture placed in my ship as a decoration and it wasnt clickable either. nice update though. im loving the new look of the resources.

1. Remove the decoration.

2. Go to your foundry -> Ayatan sculptures.

3. Selecte the sculpture and then click on the sockets.

14 minutes ago, Korbenik said:

1. Remove the decoration.

2. Go to your foundry -> Ayatan sculptures.

3. Selecte the sculpture and then click on the sockets.

its not in my foundry, and there isnt an Ayatan sculpture section in my foundry. :/

(Found it, its with your Mods, on the far right now.)

Edited by awave

8 hours ago, Uzkost said:

I'd say quit playing with crappy players but it's not like that's something you can control. Wish there was a blacklist aka you put someone on a black list and they can never EVER join or host a party for you. This sounds extremely detrimental at first but eventually you are left with only people that are decent... people getting groups. DE is trying to get people to work together, IE I want to look for loot, if you look at every corner you might get a statue. Unfortunately people farm solo and do rush missions in a group. I blame the younger kids only ever playing FPS and not knowing what a real game is.

Also I'm sure this has been said already, the credit fee for getting endo out of Ayatan sculptures is too high, just like the fact that we get charged credits TWICE to trade at Maroos... Guess I'm already done with this new feature. Not going to bother to pay 35k credits to get 1.5k endo and then spend 50k credits to use that 1.5k endo to rank a mod. Sorry but this is a flop. I'll collect them to put them in my ship but that's it.

i see another solution which my mind offers me by signaling a allergical reaction playing the "usual warframe" stuff

we get a small update now to bridge the gap for the big update

and all this grinding provocations happens again in the always same environment, i cant see a change in the development, even if i would not play i have a easy way to level from MR 22 to MR 23 because DE imprisoned themselves with their development

if i dont play and wanna level its easy, i wait until a new weapon or frame appears, buy me some formas and rise them

im really short before doing so because i feel a light pressure in my back the moment i start whatever mission ...

and its not from being caught by my greed, i mean "my greed" ? for what, i spended a ton of cash into the game to avoid the grind, if i dont grind frameparts or weapons i grind loot and if i dont wanna grind loot i dont need to play

im not the type of player which plays for running away from real life troubles therefor rushing is not even close or faar on my horizon, and yes, i started playing slower to enjoy the animation effects in general, you cant see the artistic work of DE's artists when you rush ... so i slowed down a bit which means rushers will pressure me off playing

solo is boring ...

my whole clan is playing other games because they told me there are too many cosmetics and grindeffects which they dont care anymore and the moment this all changes they are back to one of their most loved games, and now im the last in my clan which get forced by "its healthy" mind to give a break because of what ? the arrogance in some peoples at DE's development-politics

im pleased for a change, DE, it should happen fast, honestly, and this comes from my heart ^^)

i dont wanna see another genius game going down ...

Edited by Guest

14 hours ago, Uzkost said:

I actually thought of this like 5 mins ago while running a survival, there are caches there but exploring the map is a bit difficult in survival.

Any mission where you stay in the map longer than it takes to explore the whole map will end up being a  reduction. You've used up all the crates in a 5 min survival, if you stay 60 minutes and the mobs are dropping less then it's a reduction.

3 hours ago, awave said:

Look at them in your Mod Collection under Ayatan Sculptures, then click on the sculpture you want to fill, then click on the sockets in the sculpture. It will ask you if you want to fill the socket.

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Silver Grove: U3 Ayatan

Manduka Operator Suit
Pick up the latest in Operator attire. The Manduka Outfit is now available!

I wasn't able to find the patch note for it but please thank whoever finally fixed the bug making tenno operator clothing copy your warframe color scheme when you are a client. We're getting so close to the operators being free of cosmetic bugs! There's only one final thing bugging me. The Energy Color for Focus abilities is supposed to be set by the Eye Glow setting correct? Currently the Focus ability color seems to be copying your warframe Energy Color for both hosts and clients.

15 hours ago, AntoineFlemming said:

So, what are the instructions for these Ayatan quests? Because it just randomly fails me without any explanation. Kinda tired of trying to run through only for it to randomly fail me.

youve gotta complete the main puzzle/parkour room (where the quest marker is). the ones ive seen all have time limits once you start.

On 9/22/2016 at 9:09 PM, SoulOfTheHunter said:

Not complaining, but I noticed Argon Crystals are dropping outside of the void now? Did a survival mission for Clem which sent me to Uranus and ended up with 4 from destroying Argon deposits on the ground.

This is a good point. I don't know about the other guys, but I am TIRED of replaying Hieracon over and over again for Endo.

Among many other things.

1 hour ago, LunarEdge7 said:
2 hours ago, Therys said:

Loving the addition of the sculptures. It incentivizes a full exploration of the level (as opposed to speedrunning and blazing through it), and encourages players to play missions other than just Hieracon over and over for Endo.

This is a good point. I don't know about the other guys, but I am TIRED of replaying Hieracon over and over again for Endo.

Among many other things.

I think you quoted the wrong post, FTFY :D