Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3.1

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

Nothing has changed! So I'll reiterate my last post:

(Really nice work with the Artefacts though, they look amazing)

Old_post.png

Shhhhhhh

We raiders are actually enjoying that NM bug. DE doesn't know and you neither... Nobody knows about that "feature". Shhhhh

3 hours ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

Nothing has changed! So I'll reiterate my last post:

(Really nice work with the Artefacts though, they look amazing)

Old_post.png

also, the nullies in LOR drop my framerate like a m****r f*****g stone. I'm not complaing that much since I've been used to lowish framerates for ages. But still, it also drops my friends fps how uses last years Titan-x (x2) in SLI while on the lowest graphical settings and nullies still drop his fps like a stone.

DE, I love the new Ayatan sculptures, it definitely gives me a reason to thoroughly search levels, and it gives me a sort of indiana jones feeling whenever I find one or one of the stars. One thing I'd love though is if you could allow us to toggle on/off the sound they make (when viewing them in the mod station) on the liset itself, as currently they don't make a sound at all. The Sah sculpture started making this really cool clock-like sound when I completed it, and I would LOVE to hear that sound on my liset after I've placed it. I could see myself having a whole collection of them all "ticking" away like some absurd space clock collection. Please add this, it would be so cool! You've obviously put a good amount of work into the sound effects for them, so let us enjoy them outside of the Ayatan screen!

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

I just tried to do one of the trial/parkour rooms in an effort to get the Ayatan sculpture/piece Maroo sent me off to find. The mission was going well until I started the trial, I got to the smaller room just after you fall into the pit of lasers and when I tried jumping into and moving onto the fan that blows you into the next area nothing would happen, the fan wouldnt do anything no matter what I did which led to me immediately failing the mission and being frustrated as a result.

6 hours ago, Alenkj said:

c3ZePO5.png

*Cough*

Ghost Clan
Itzal
Incorrect Cost
It's been this way since Specters of the rail pls fix already

what makes you think the wiki is more correct than the game?
compare the research cost to others archwing research cost...looks to me the wiki entry is a bit...wrong with just 5 oxium^^

Broken Carrier

Since the Silver Grove update, Carrier stops working occasionally for clients. Appears to be triggered mostly when joining late in an already running session, and results in Carrier failing to pick up any resources.

Archwing - Resource bundles are missing texture

In Archwing missions, the newly added resource packs have a black texture. Or at least it appears so, in the open space tile set.

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Silver Grove: U3.1

Fixes

• Fixed a visual bug that caused the Prime Parts section of your Inventory to appear empty.

• Fixed an unreleased weapon being available to view in the Codex.

I got a bug that some of my good weapons gone Orthos prime Dragon nikana lex prime and the broken war all of those are gone and 20p gone I didn't even get my daily reward

is that a trick or a bug? it happened to my friend too but he lost only the broken war