Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3.1

[DE]Rebecca

I'm pretty sure they're aware of all these "no fix for" replies. They will get to it when they can get to it. They are swamped with finishing the War Within. There are things I'm impatient for too but continually reposting all that crap in every hotfix thread gets extremely old.

11 hours ago, SuperT380 said:

I just tried to do one of the trial/parkour rooms in an effort to get the Ayatan sculpture/piece Maroo sent me off to find. The mission was going well until I started the trial, I got to the smaller room just after you fall into the pit of lasers and when I tried jumping into and moving onto the fan that blows you into the next area nothing would happen, the fan wouldnt do anything no matter what I did which led to me immediately failing the mission and being frustrated as a result.

The fan uses the same mechanics as knockdowns (e.g. Arson Eximi fire blast), so if you are CC Immune (Iron Skin, Warding Halo, Spellbind, Blessing, etc.) then it will not work. Make sure not to use those abilities when running that mission

9 hours ago, DarthBane1 said:

Only problem I am having so far is interacting with Maroo in the Bazaar. I get to her, Press X then wait..... and wait....... and wait..... Then say frick it and CTRL+ALT+DEL and close warframe.

Same here. Only fix I found was to wait for here to say something before trying to interact with her. She will normally say some introductory phrase when you enter the Bazaar.

9 hours ago, lxlZacklxl said:

I got a bug that some of my good weapons gone Orthos prime Dragon nikana lex prime and the broken war all of those are gone and 20p gone I didn't even get my daily reward

is that a trick or a bug? it happened to my friend too but he lost only the broken war

File a Support Ticket. They will look at your account and see what happened.

The fact that stars has physics and can drop out creates obvious problems, such as Getting stuck in inaccesible places/falling through textures etc. Encountered this problem on my 2nd mission, when star simply fell through the floor and i could not pick it up no matter what ~_~

I get why they are "press X", caz "Hurr, durr, players will run through missions with ignis and suck them up with vacuum and we don't want that", but if there was any time to implement a "Volt coil/Convergence/shiny thingy" solution, that would be one of them. (i dunno whether players want minimap icon for that or not, i would guess not really, but u can always make it a toggle or smtn in options)

You could not pick up Volt's coil with vaccum, it was decently sized and glowed. How come u did not implement that feature instead of this rice grain solution we currently have?