Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakurako_Kobayashi

Ayatan sculpture disappeared ~ instead left with two sacred vessels = Bug?

As title suggests, somehow the Ayatan sculpture has disappeared, and now I'm left with two sacred vessels, has anyone else encountered this bug?

I would very much like my Ayatan sculpture back please! :c

Lol I'd rather have two sacred vessels. You can always find another sculpture. but a second sacred vessel is super exclusive.

I'm a little crazy though, so don't go by what i say...  :)

I got dispaly instead of my sculpture after cancelling it's placing. Apparently it mimics the last moved object or smth. 

See same bug on the game, found last star for the sculpture, and when i wanna put this in - i see only star, sculpture dissapear :(

In inventory i found another one a sacred vessel :I

At one point, I was seeing how my sculpture would look as a decoration. I could've sworn I exited out of the option to place it, but the sculpture is either gone or somewhere on my ship that I can't remove it. An option to remove decorations without having to find them on your ship would be really helpful.

Yeah I have this exact same issue, wanted to see what the sculpture would look like and canceled placement, now I have 2 vessels and no Ayatan sculpture.

Already submitted a ticket but I hope this gets fixed soon, its annoying having farmed for the damn thing and it bugs out of existance.

Edit: apparently removing the sacred vessel I had placed briefly returned the Ayatan, but it is now once again a 2nd sacred vessel

17 hours ago, EgAlia said:

Got the same but got two baro kiteer noggles :)

Having this exact same issue. Went into "place decoration" mode with the Ayatan Sculpture from the weekly, but never actually put it down. Now I have two Ki'Teer noggles. Seems that placing the "real" Ki'teer noggle in my inventory did nothing to help.

Same thing happened to me I got the ayatan sculpture and Lotas is like you got it now get out of there, so i complete the mission but in the item reward section it says i didn't get it.....