Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gilded Shores (OOC/off-topic)

bowiespoon

5 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

By the way, Crim, I went back a few pages, and I don't think your group ever crossed paths with the girl.

Elsewhere in the city, the remaining attacker gasped loudly as he felt his brother die through the link. The girl set him down, looking at him quizzically. Noticing the haunted look on his face, she guessed what had happened.

"I am...... alone." he whispered.

Edited yesterday at 01:47 AM by bowiespoon

Bit copied and pasted above btw.

Pretty sure you did...that or I've been inactive and possibly gnored for 5 whole pages...

Edited by crimsonspartan1

15 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Elsewhere in the city, the remaining attacker gasped loudly as he felt his brother die through the link. The girl set him down, looking at him quizzically. Noticing the haunted look on his face, she guessed what had happened.

"I am...... alone." he whispered.

Edited yesterday at 01:47 AM by bowiespoon

Bit copied and pasted above btw.

Pretty sure you did...that or I've been inactive and possibly gnored for 5 whole pages...

Elsewhere in the city - as in, they weren't nearby Matt and Co. when that post took place.

6 hours ago, Daakjenaar said:

To the rest of the Canadians here, I found something mildly very extremely incredibly unimaginably disturbing
Justin Trudeau fanfiction

Am I surprised, no. Am I disgusted, no. What I am is completely numbed to the idea, since both Trudeau and Harper before him have partaken in nude paintings and/or photo shoots as early as last year. Being an old purveyor of 4chan also dulls the senses when it comes to these things too ^^;

Alright, my entire school district is on lockdown, because some creepy clowns threatened the schools on Facebook.
Figures, that today I had a physiotherapist appointment (I've had Arthritis since I was 3 years old) and I'm not stuck with a lockdown all day