Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gilded Shores (OOC/off-topic)

bowiespoon

I wanna start wrapping up this story - This setting isn't working out, and I've got another one that I think will work a lot better in terms of narrative. The western setting is just too small of scope for the warframe universe, and what I intended as a side-story has had to hold up the entire plot.

4 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

If that's what you're planning on, that's cool. It's your choice, and I'm definitely ready to participate in whatever you have next.

It'll also be great for getting your characters out of plot purgatory. The nature of the next location is that there's always something going on.

4 minutes ago, souldrive11 said:

Final charging the castle and defeating the demon lord when?

And a change of setting sounds good, we can prep our chars for the next act.

Soon, actually. Stay tuned.

Oh, and Lily and friends might wanna start packing their bags real soon here. (I really wish I named the main settlement Dodge so that I could tell them to get the hell outta Dodge.)

9 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

It'll also be great for getting your characters out of plot purgatory. The nature of the next location is that there's always something going on.

It'll be refreshing to use a non-Tenno character for once, and it can help me add to my own story arc.

1. yes, once the tenno are tied up elsewhere so they don't feel compelled to go stop it.

2. Plans for what? This RP, or the upcoming one?

3. I have no idea what you are talking about. This is an entirely new OOC thread. Anything you might have heard to the contrary is filthy grineer slander.

21 hours ago, Daakjenaar said:

The upcoming one. Any little details we can know about?

To give the super abridged version:

Its taking place in a city-state on Uranus, where power is divided between several crime syndicates and merchant organizations, who are constantly vying for control. Order is maintained by a private security force who act as the closest thing the city has to law enforcement. The city has a thriving underground element, which accounts for no small amount of the cities wealth.

Lately, however, Warframes and warframe parts are now being bought and sold openly, with no obvious source for their sudden supply. The tenno are being sent in to dismantle the organizations involved in the trade of their kin, and to find out where this sudden influx of warframes and tenno is coming from.

But things are never as open and shut as they seem...

Edited by bowiespoon

1 hour ago, bowiespoon said:

To give the super abridged version:

Its taking place in a city-state on Uranus, where power is divided between several crime syndicates and merchant organizations, who are constantly vying for control. Order is maintained by a private security force who act as the closest thing the city has to law enforcement. The city has a thriving underground element, which accounts for no small amount of the cities wealth.

Lately, however, Warframes and warframe parts are now being bought and sold openly, with no obvious source for their sudden supply. The tenno are being sent in to dismantle the organizations involved in the trade of their kin, and to find out where this sudden influx of warframes and tenno is coming from.

But things are never as open and shut as they seem...

How long after Red Sands does it take place? Crashed and Burned takes place a few weeks after Red Sands, and I want to have an idea of what kind of OC to bring out.

13 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

How long after Red Sands does it take place? Crashed and Burned takes place a few weeks after Red Sands, and I want to have an idea of what kind of OC to bring out.

I'd say about two months

Edited by bowiespoon

General PSA

Remember when I said extenuating circumstances? I'm in one now.

Right now I'm holed up with my family at a hospital after my dad had a heart attack after getting off the plane. As such, my posting capabilities are arguably not going to get better for the foreseeable future. 

I'll try to lurk and check in when I can, but for now consider me on hiatus. Apologies and understanding from the other players please 😭

11 hours ago, souldrive11 said:

General PSA

Remember when I said extenuating circumstances? I'm in one now.

Right now I'm holed up with my family at a hospital after my dad had a heart attack after getting off the plane. As such, my posting capabilities are arguably not going to get better for the foreseeable future. 

I'll try to lurk and check in when I can, but for now consider me on hiatus. Apologies and understanding from the other players please 😭

I'm sorry to hear that Soul, take all the time you need. We'll be here when you get back.