Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This video gonna make your day!

trunks013

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

for me its the foundry thingny that crack the laught out of me ^.^ 

I didn't get that gag, tbh. There's no way you can 'fail' at crafting weapons or craft broken things in Warframe. I mean, it's amusing, but it doesn't really resonate with in-game experiences.

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

I didn't get that gag, tbh. There's no way you can 'fail' at crafting weapons or craft broken things in Warframe. I mean, it's amusing, but it doesn't really resonate with in-game experiences.

No you actualy cannot fail a foundry object ^.^ but you can craft a perfectly crappy weapon to start because you didn't know that like the machete is not the best weapon for starter ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

Just now, trunks013 said:

No you actualy cannot fail a foundry object ^.^ but you can craft a perfectly crappy weapon to start becasue you didn't know that like the machete is not the best weapon for starter ^.^ 

Now *that* would've been funny. If he crafted, like, a Prova, and was super proud - cut to a mission where he hits an enemy and it just bounces off. Instead it's a Galatine. I know I'm over-analyzing it, but I guess I'm used to the razor sharp satire that was in Yuikami's old comics.

3 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Now *that* would've been funny. If he crafted, like, a Prova, and was super proud - cut to a mission where he hits an enemy and it just bounces off. Instead it's a Galatine. I know I'm over-analyzing it, but I guess I'm used to the razor sharp satire that was in Yuikami's old comics.

That would have been amazing ^.^ 

5 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Not everyone can be John Prodman.