[DE]Drew

XB1 & PS4: Stalker's Acolytes have been spotted!

23 hours ago, (PS4)greensmaragd said:

Stalker's Acolytes have been spotted...... yes on the Server connection 

Fall outs ...Fall outs ...Fall outs. ...malice brings it. Thanks De the next Event without Fun. What you do with all the money? 

I Cant understand. De it´s time for a Single Play Mode for Future Play and Save Play. Look @ Dark Souls, it works. 

Ummm....In matchmaking, just select solo.

(if there is on console)

~Green

I hope you relaunch this event after the issues with connection are solved because i've been waiting for this a very long time, and still not a single answer on my post about this problem, and no, i cant send a ticket to support, the support page is down like the game.

I was only able to play while Malice was around so I didn't get anything too interesting...also there was the thing with the servers going down constantly  ;;

maybe I'll see them again another time ??

Edited by (PS4)Makmamtkoto
needed to add something

23 hours ago, Greensky21 said:

Ummm....In matchmaking, just select solo.

(if there is on console)

~Green

You do not understand. It's about solo play without being online. For server Downs Future Play, When De close all server

-Greensmargad

I hope you delay the event since ... you know... your conectivity issues. I know it is not your fault directly, it was a DDoS attack, but at the end you provide us a service and that service was terrible for the last 3 days. So, not only consoles but PC gamer reported the isues, but they did not have an event in course, we do, so... maybe 24hrs more to hunt the acolytes is a good gesture for you to us. For me the only good mod in the event is argon scope and y could not conecct to hunt the acolyte that gives it. 

18 hours ago, (PS4)JrJester00 said:

I did a search but didn't see is Misery going to spawn for us?

Ive not seen anything since Mania left, so maybe Misery has called in sick this time. I was hoping for them all as i forgot to scan them last time they were here.

2 hours ago, (XB1)TexasBotHurt said:

Yo. Where the heck is Misery?

I don't believe Misery spawned on PC when we had the acolytes return. So it is likely that Misery isn't coming on consoles either.