Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3.2

[DE]Mark

On 9/23/2016 at 11:22 AM, Bostyan said:

Only that... a lot of bugs are reported and what Devs do nothing it is sad really sad. They do all other pointless things but fixing bugs no....

I report this one other say is old bug. It is really that hard fixing bugs?! They go changing Akkad, buttons "Waiting for players" etc. but they didn't fix bugs really DE really!

dark-split-sword

I want to start off by saying this is all my opinions and my assumptions. I'm not sure if this is actually how anything goes whatsoever. 

Even though we may want everything fixed "RIGHT NOW!!",  we need to stop and remember that it takes a lot of time and work to look into all the issues people are having. 

Digital Extremes isn't run by robots. They're run by humans.

It takes humans a while to identify the bug, consider in what order they should fix said bug, assign someone the job of fixing said bug, figure out why the bug is happening, figure out how to fix the bug, etc etc . Repeat for all the bugs Warframe has, I don't think the game will get much less buggier any time soon. Hence the reason why we're all Beta testing the game right now(it's still in Beta!!)

Balance that on top of having to create new content, which will just add even more bugs. 

There were probably a lot of people anticipating some of these fixes just as you are anticipating a fix for the Dark Split Sword.

I assume the people at DE saw Akkad as unfair in the current game so they decided to fix it. Some support worker or community forum worker or somebody was probably finding a lot of complaints so they put it at a higher priority on the list of things to change. 

12 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

so now, after years you guys "fixed" the high grounds on akkad? now, after half of dracoville moved there to power-level you made it a map prefered by tanks? wonderfull, maybe next update you spend some of the time to fix some "real" bugs in the game, eh? well, i'm off to cheese out akkad with my inaros tank - thx for a useless fix anyway.

What are you talking about, this map is so low level literraly any frame can do anything in that map. If you need inaros to survive akkad it is no DE the problem, it's you.