Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3.2

[DE]Mark

10 minutes ago, Guapscotch said:

Interesting choice in removing the steel beams.

not really. people were just sitting up there afking instead of.. playing the game. its a change i knew was coming because people abused the crap out of those beams. they arent gonna let you sit up there and avoid legit every enemy while you kill them for free xp.

11 minutes ago, Inimma said:

Any chance for the sentinel weapons to become less confusing to mod?

Right now they use the same mods as the weapons of the warframes, which is really perplexing and upsetting when it comes to changing my loadout and I suddenly have to face situations like I cannot use "this" weapon, because it uses the same mod as the "currently equipped sentinel weapon" etc.

Why can't they have completely different mods? For instance: Warframes have Redirection, sentinels have Calculated Redirection. Using the same logic: Rifles have Serration, why can't the sentinel rifles have "a different kind of" Serration?

The modding of sentinel weapons would engage more Tenno that way, in my opinion.

And thanks for the fixes :)

Why can't you use just a different serration mod that is maxed out? That's what I do and I have absolutely no problems. If they add new mods for sentinel weapons then players will have to farm them, which is worst in my opinion. Just use another "different" serration mod on the sentinel weapon. I feel like you don't understand how the sentinel weapon modding works because this is literally not a problem unless you misunderstand something. Even if they add "a different kind of serration," it will have 10 empty upgrade points, since that would be logical, and would require endo to upgrade. In other words, your idea and the current system will both require the same amount of resources (mainly endo) for sentinel weapons. You can have duplicate maxed out mods and there's a reason for this...such as using a duplicate for sentinel weapons.

If you still see this as an issue, I advise you to post about it in the appropriate section in the forums and have other players teach you how the modding works for sentinel weapons. We probably had this topic before in the past.

Edited by WingGun

16 minutes ago, Cano_Lathra said:

DE, you just never learn. Now we will go find another easy defense to farm XP at, and you will have to nerf it, and the cycle will continue. Forever. Or at least until this game falls apart.

Just give us a better way to rank equipment/gain focus, and all of this will go away. Most of us don't have 6-7 hours/day to play: if we have to forma a weapon, we don't want to take all of our time just leveling that weapon. We don't want to spend our 2-3 hours just farming focus. We understand that you want to slow us down so we don't run out of things to do, but unless you fix releveling weapons/frames and farming focus, and give us something that is actually rewarding when played for longer than 10-20 minutes, we will continue to find new ways to abuse the system.

It´s not even abuse. it´s called intelligent and effiicient use of your ressources.

Edited by overdestructor666

1 minute ago, swasworder said:

During the hidden messages quest I claimed the last mirage part and built the warframe via the warframe app. It didn't register the part being claimed. So now I can't complete the quest. Could you please fix this?

File a ticket with Support and they will look into it. Posting on the forums does nothing.

So just did a post patch Akkad run. Okay, the beams are removed. That's fine. I get why they're gone and that's fine. Akkad will still be an XP farm.

That said, the invisible walls on the tile are even more annoying and obvious.

We still can't climb high into the giant room, despite our great mobility. It was annoying before and it's still annoying now. The top rafter is even more of an ever tempting but unreachable myth. The back wall where snipers or mesas would stand is still physically there, but there's an invisible wall blocking access to it. Could you put something there? Like a weird growth that pressed out from the wall and prevents you from standing on it rather than just placing an invisible wall and still having it look like you can stand there. The new growth on the box over the pit looks cool, but why can't we walk on it? There's still plenty of room on it. I can understand it forcing us to slide off it but there's again just an invisible wall.

I understand map changes need to come in for the sake of balance and abuse. That's reasonable, but now the room feels more fake, more game space limited instead of limited by actually parts of the universe. There's very little reason to go through the rest of this great looking tile, and now the space we are using feels more like a big box and less like this important place to defend a target.

I guess at this point I'd rather just see a rework of the space. Something more like the great Lunar defense mission with it's forcing you to move each wave set. Maybe having the growth of the place striking at you if you try to reach the camping spots, rather than just slapping up invisible walls.

3 minutes ago, Lyravain said:

Oh noes! Not our precious Akkad! NoooooOOooooOOoooo...

Well, actually; good job there, about time some people played a few more missions than just that one.

Hm, that´s like saying you should get less payment for a job, so you need another just to not do the same thing over and over again.

Devs give us something where we actually NEED the stuff we leveled! I am tired of just farming stuff to NOT use it anywhere, because I can do 99.5% of your content

with a 5 forma braton.

Just now, Cano_Lathra said:

^THIS^

I mean, sure, now you have to have an Ivara in the party every time, and ~90% of warframe powers can't be used up there, but Akkad will continue to be used for farming because it is simply the best.

Proof that they really need to fix Ancient grappling hooks not targeting players on ziplines and other high places correctly.

11 minutes ago, WingGun said:

Why can't you use just a different serration mod that is maxed out? That's what I do and I have absolutely no problems. If they add new mods for sentinel weapons then players will have to farm them, which is worst in my opinion. Just use another "different" serration mod on the sentinel weapon. I feel like you don't understand how the sentinel weapon modding works because this is literally not a problem unless you misunderstand something. Even if they add "a different kind of serration," it will have 10 empty upgrade points, since that would be logical, and would require endo to upgrade. In other words, your idea and the current system will both require the same amount of resources (mainly endo) for sentinel weapons. You can have duplicate maxed out mods and there's a reason for this...such as using a duplicate for sentinel weapons.

If you still see this as an issue, I advise you to post about it in the appropriate section in the forums and have other players teach you how the modding works for sentinel weapons. We probably had this topic before in the past.

This wouldn't be a problem if you could actually see when those mods are equipped when you're viewing the other weapon. If you're in your sentinel's weapon mod page, you can't see what mods are equipped on your own weapons, and vice versa. If this was changed to be more apparent, it would be fine.

26 minutes ago, Cano_Lathra said:

DE, you just never learn. Now we will go find another easy defense to farm XP at, and you will have to nerf it, and the cycle will continue. Forever. Or at least until this game falls apart.

Just give us a better way to rank equipment/gain focus, and all of this will go away. Most of us don't have 6-7 hours/day to play: if we have to forma a weapon, we don't want to take all of our time just leveling that weapon. We don't want to spend our 2-3 hours just farming focus. We understand that you want to slow us down so we don't run out of things to do, but unless you fix releveling weapons/frames and farming focus, and give us something that is actually rewarding when played for longer than 10-20 minutes, we will continue to find new ways to abuse the system.

Or you could stop whining and play the game without needing to resort to easy tactics.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Mark said:

The Silver Grove: U3.2

Changes

• Removed beams above the cryopod area in the Infested Defense level.

• Updated the icons for Resource Containers.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue with Ayatan Sculptures placed within the Landing Craft turning into duplicate version of other decorations.

• Note: Individuals who had previously been effected by this will have their broken Ayatan Sculptures corrected in a forth coming script. Thanks for your patience!

• Fixed an issue with Ayatan Sculptures not being collectable after a host migration.

• Fixed an issue with duplicate Ayatan Sculptures being present if a previous host reconnected before the treasure was collected.

• Fixed a couple of exploitable map areas found in certain Infested Defense tilesets.

• Fixed the "Wait For Players" button appearing prematurely before search had completed on laggy connections. Clicking on it during this time would cause it to act as if the player had pressed .“Play Now” instead.

• Fixed Ayatan Stars appearing blurry when placed on the ship as Decorations.

• Fixed being able to purchase Warframe slots when selling Ayatan Sculptures/Stars.

• Fixed not being able to remove the Ayatan Sah Sculpture and Ayatan Orta Sculpture once placed.

• Fixed Loot Crates spawning inside the walls in the Jupiter Corpus tileset.

• Fixed Endo Alerts having conflicting rewards with the Twitter text.

• Fixed a duplicate Accept/Decline prompt being seen after selecting an Ayatan Mission.

• Fixed an issue with in-game Polymer bundle pickups not appearing correctly.