Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3.2

[DE]Mark

4 minutes ago, Geraaltix said:

This wouldn't be a problem if you could actually see when those mods are equipped when you're viewing the other weapon. If you're in your sentinel's weapon mod page, you can't see what mods are equipped on your own weapons, and vice versa. If this was changed to be more apparent, it would be fine.

Sigh*, if you try to leave the loadout, it will give a warning that you are using the same mod for your warframe's weapon and the sentinal's weapon and will ask you for an auto-configuration; meaning that the game itself will switch/add-in the duplicate mods for you, if you got duplicate mods. So all and all it doesn't really matter since the devs were smart enough to give us this feature.

Edited by WingGun

25 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

I think this update may have just fixed it. I had the same problem, but it's not actually from motion blur. Turning off motion blur changes it until you leave your ship and come back, then it got blurry again, and went away when you turn on motion blur.

It did! I actually edited my post when I fully read the admittedly short patchnotes.

For me, it was constant unless I turned it off. But I like my motion blur. Doesn't look quite right without it. Super glad they fixed it though, the sculptures look beautiful~

Nerf farm cuz this game its not about farming anything...

Until DE has a good idea on how to level up weapons or frames, nerfing every farm spot is really bad for the game, at least FOR ME!
I wont spend hours and hours leveling up the same weapon just cuz u cant deal with farming in a farming game... GOD! DE please get it together.

I love the dev team i do! But c´mon if u keep nerfing every farm spot in the star chart your game will become EVEN more tedius and i do enjoy warframe i probably play it more than any other game but stop with this new trend on nerfing farm spots till u get some new idea on HOW TO FIX the real problem!

Thanks lov u!

47 minutes ago, [DE]Mark said:

• Fixed the "Wait For Players" button appearing prematurely before search had completed on laggy connections. Clicking on it during this time would cause it to act as if the player had pressed .“Play Now” instead.

You're implying it's 'our laggy connections' rather than a screw up in the coding or low grade servers.... I'm sorry but there are plenty of players who had this issue and do not have laggy connections.

As to ' Removed beams above the cryopod area in the Infested Defense level. '.... well we can't have any place where we can get things at a fair rate, no no we've got to grind out for hours on end for everything...

58 minutes ago, [DE]Mark said:

Changes

• Removed beams above the cryopod area in the Infested Defense level.

Why do you guys even put it there in first place? It was clearly meant to be there by your own design.. Or did you finally realise that "Oh they are gaining affintiy too fast! IN A EXP FARMING GAME! NERF IT!" and ONCE AGAIN took down something just to 'prolong' this tediousness? It only shows DE incompetence to be honest and makes me wonder do they even test or at least play their own content before releasing or in general?

Honestly I myself rarely used bars, only did it when I had nowhere else to escape when literally whole ground was covered up with vomit. It was a good strategic place for a temporary escape, who cares how people play it? If they want to camp it then it's fine. Your own fault in a design flaw, make some kind of proper FLYING infested that would be a bit tedious and at least somehow interfere with the campers or even make ancients HOOK them down, instead of taking out features try adding new things.. but eeh... who am I to say, right?

Game is literally - spend a week -> properly forma then mod your items and frame -> can do any 'end game' content.. these new shiny weapons are 99% useless to us.. if there is no actual need of it behind the curtains. Literally the only reason to get it is for MR and nothing more then dump it or let it rust/get dusty in your arsenal drawer.

DE needs to realise that not always the best solution is to destroy/nerf/remove something.. sigh.. and before someone says I am salty about the bars removal, yes I am salty ,but about how they handle things.. which is totally different.

That's just my two cents,

~Jester.

10 minutes ago, armored_astrik said:

To slow xp farms

Indeed, to make this go faster they should make weapon and frame exp requirement to rank up to 30 doubled up~ cause twice slower is twice as fast, RIGHT? ;3 That's how DE handle things here anyway~ sigh..

Nothing useful and about Akkad I don`t know what to say but, if is same number of XP as was before I don`t see any problems.

And about update really ? Could you please fix bugs that are old more then a month will be more useful...

For example

I have one question will be MR29 available in 20 years? :D

And this update have very very very low speed up to 10 KB/s my normal speed is up to 5 MB/s. I believe that the line is loaded, but still is to low...

2 minutes ago, Bostyan said:

Nothing useful and about Akkad I don`t know what to say but, if is same number of XP as was before I don`t see any problems.

And about update really ? Could you please fix bugs that are old more then a month will be more useful...

For example

I have one question will be MR29 available in 20 years? :D

And this update have very very very low speed up to 10 KB/s my normal speed is up to 5 MB/s. I believe that the line is loaded, but still is to low...

They are too focused on trying to find ways to make our grind/farming slower, harder and more tedious~ Than actually fixing any glitches/bugs! ^-^

1 minute ago, C0nw0rk said:

They are too focused on trying to find ways to make our grind/farming slower, harder and more tedious~ Than actually fixing any glitches/bugs! ^-^

Not only XP but the whole game... in every update game is more complicated why I don't know. Useful will be HOST button a lot of times I join a mission and all team had 1000 ms ping :( Player with faster Internet or... they could made own host.

Then resources I need to open every planet to see resources on old Navigation I just select a planet and I see resources easy I know like I say every update game more complicated :)

I really love it when people talk about other people only playing one mission like Draco or Akkad. If you gained XP at a reasonable speed anywhere else people wouldn't need to do those nodes and the problem of having a Draco node present would be circumvented entirely. Nodes like Akkad and Draco and Berehynia are symptoms of a much larger problem. But no, go ahead and nerf yet another farm spot so another spot can take its place and the cycle can continue again. Since people have apparently forgotten about it I'll go ahead and link Mogamu's excellent video here for you to watch. One thing stated in that video that I think is very important is that people circumnavigating farming is not and has never been exploiting or abuse. It's a natural response to grinding to try and find ways to make it go faster and to pretend like its anything else is completely stupid. Even more ridiculous is suggesting that anyone finding a way to do so isn't playing the game "like it should be played", as if there's only one proper way to play Warframe.

TL;DR - Farming nodes are a symptom of a problem that needs to be fixed, theres a reason people don't play normal nodes (hint hint, it doesn't give you anywhere close to a reasonable amount of XP or resources), there will always be a lootcave, finding farming spots in a farming game isnt exploiting, Mogamu is still right 2 years later.

2 hours ago, brewedjuice said:

not really. people were just sitting up there afking instead of.. playing the game. its a change i knew was coming because people abused the crap out of those beams. they arent gonna let you sit up there and avoid legit every enemy while you kill them for free xp.

i really hope that is not the reason because if it is...

These people are just going to find another spot and does DE remove ANOTHER part of the stage when that's found? Eventually we are going to end up playing in a big cube.

2 hours ago, Clem2-TheClemening said:

People felt the need to sit on the beams? It's not hard to survive on the ground, just melee everything.

People get bored of something so they switch to something else. Yes, i used the beams when i had the Kulsar cause, you know, i didnt want to blow myself up. When i dont have a launcher weapon i wasnt up there, i melee when i have a good one to deal with them. With the Atomos i just stand in front of one of the entrances and press fire cause that thing will chain and since the infested are on top of each other you get the max chain possible all the time.

cutting off the options is the reason people end up floating to certain things.

And, btw, im sure people are going to find another spot to chill from. This was just an easy one to reach.

Edited by Mak_Gohae