Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3.2

[DE]Mark

So you guys can fix an exploit but not fix issues like the items and cephalon fragments spawning behind walls in the void or certain doors in the void having no way to be opened with loot behind them? Or certain connection issues involving match making? Or warframe bugs? Just wanna piss off the lazy people in Akkad. Got it. GG, DE, GG. OH! While you're at it why not remove that cargo container on the right side going in? People hide there too and Infested can't get them. Why not remove ALL the useful little spots in every map.

> Removed beams above the cryopod area in the Infested Defense level.

Well, another example of slowly draining away the fun and not fixing the things that are annoying us game players playing this game.

Example perhaps? How long have we seen the glitch for clients trying to complete the mission challenge of finding a mod treasure reward or perhaps hacking a console. Years?!

I think the best solution to permanently get rid of farming spots like they want and to get people to play all the nodes is if they had alerts that were always up that rotated between missions like the void fissures, but it has something like 2x XP or more resource drops. Would make people play everywhere on the game and it would get rid of farming nodes.

1 minute ago, X-Sarge said:

> Removed beams above the cryopod area in the Infested Defense level.

Well, another example of slowly draining away the fun and not fixing the things that are annoying us game players playing this game.

Example perhaps? How long have we seen the glitch for clients trying to complete the mission challenge of finding a mod treasure reward or perhaps hacking a console. Years?!

Sooo camping out a spot and spamming a Tonkor or Mirage/Simulor combo is fun? I think you have laziness confused with fun lol

No, but it's needed. I see so many people rush through things because they don't want to actually work for it. Game's not fun when you camp and do nothing. And yes, spamming a weapon is doing nothing when it's $&*&*#(%&ly OP and you can't get hit. But go ahead guys. Keep exploiting like lazy people. Go ahead and think you shouldn't have to work for things. You're just screwing it up for yourselves. Personally I don't care about the beams in that way. I'm just annoyed that DE's ignoring other issues that need to be fixed before removing a camping spot.

2 hours ago, Clem2-TheClemening said:

People felt the need to sit on the beams? It's not hard to survive on the ground, just melee everything.

And if you only with side arms, e.g. something "powerful" like Lato?  

Well, I started to hate DE after Mesa nerf and every update bring new points to this :) 

Nodes like Akkad are not "abused".  Abuse implies evil intent.  Its a PvE game for ffs, and we don't all have days of free time to keep leveling up the same weapon or frame again...and again...and again....to finally make it strong enough to actually have fun.  Playing with a dank weapon that 10 minutes earlier was maxed and being forced into non-challenging noob levels for hours is NOT FUN.  Neither is camping Akkad, BUT, that's for one mission of 20 levels for about 20 minutes...as opposed to HOURS and HOURs of reliving old tile-sets at noob levels to accomplish the same effect.  Thus, 20 minutes of <yawn>, then fun, versus hours of <yawn> to reach fun.

Get it DE?  More even XP gains through expanded Tenno affinity share ranges coupled with more alerts where the award isn't worthless resources but x3 or x4 affinity gain to get our equipment back at high level to enjoy the game again.

2 minutes ago, The.Red.King said:

No, but it's needed. I see so many people rush through things because they don't want to actually work for it. Game's not fun when you camp and do nothing. And yes, spamming a weapon is doing nothing when it's &#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp;ly OP and you can't get hit. But go ahead guys. Keep exploiting like lazy people. Go ahead and think you shouldn't have to work for things. You're just screwing it up for yourselves. Personally I don't care about the beams in that way. I'm just annoyed that DE's ignoring other issues that need to be fixed before removing a camping spot.

Soooooooooooooo, you think its fun playing any mission with a not fun / aweful / ugly / clunky / BORING / low damage weapon. Just to get the experience from it? I rather do less missions with boring weapons, than having to carrying it around wasting my weapon slot.

2 minutes ago, SilentSabre6 said:

Get it DE?  More even XP gains through expanded Tenno affinity share ranges coupled with more alerts where the award isn't worthless resources but x3 or x4 affinity gain to get our equipment back at high level to enjoy the game again.

Then you will not spend money on plat, so it will never happen ;)

6 minutes ago, The.Red.King said:

No, but it's needed. I see so many people rush through things because they don't want to actually work for it. Game's not fun when you camp and do nothing. And yes, spamming a weapon is doing nothing when it's &#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp;ly OP and you can't get hit. But go ahead guys. Keep exploiting like lazy people. Go ahead and think you shouldn't have to work for things. You're just screwing it up for yourselves. Personally I don't care about the beams in that way. I'm just annoyed that DE's ignoring other issues that need to be fixed before removing a camping spot.

Exactly my point, there will always be campers and camping spots. Rather than worry about who or how campers camp, lets focus on these other software bugs that have been here since I don't know. They need to and should be given priority over this other stuff. Bugs that are over a year old? Come on, that's an embarrassment.

When I need XP I go on missions that give more XP but I play that mission normal...

New button "Waiting for players" I have only one word DE you really don`t have anything better to fix ? Because I know a lot of things that are more important that one pointless button!!!

2 minutes ago, X-Sarge said:

Exactly my point, there will always be campers and camping spots. Rather than worry about who or how campers camp, lets focus on these other software bugs that have been here since I don't know. They need to and should be given priority over this other stuff. Bugs that are over a year old? Come on, that's an embarrassment.

Exactly my point. And for those whining about releveling a weapon: You CHOSE to forma it. You CHOSE to unrank it. So deal with the releveling. The majority of the so called "High-end" players only do a few things anyway. they run the raids each once, then usually grind out nodes for resources or exp. that's it. You guys make the game not fun on yourselves. I'm currently MR7, have 23-25 mastered weapons, only 2 frames both maxed, and I still have weapons to use and frames being built. I haven't come across any exp issues yet and I just finished Europa today. meaning Cephalon Scans, Boss Scans, and Warframe/Weapon drops. And I plan on getting all the Void Cephalon Scans before hitting Saturn. I'm having fun and enjoying the game. Now, if Forma'ing a weapon or frame means needing MORE exp and a slower leveling process then I CHOSE that when I put it on and I'll deal with that. you guys are just lazy. You mix up having retared OP power making the game super easy with fun. That's not fun. It's boring.

38 minutes ago, Bostyan said:

When I need XP I go on missions that give more XP but I play that mission normal...

New button "Waiting for players" I have only one word DE you really don`t have anything better to fix ? Because I know a lot of things that are more important that one pointless button!!!

"I hate people not playing the game the way I play." Everyone has their own definition of fun. :V

I choose the ez life, cause its ez and fun in my eyes.

Edited by NecromancerX69
Forgot adding "

You play your way I will play my way :) One weapon need 250.000 xp + 5 forma and normal missions give 500-1000 xp so do you thing I will leveling up one weapon for months...

How many players search for Syndicate Medallions I go solo and I search everything even when I play normal missions I scan everything,....

Yes it wasn`t easy but it was fun 80% I play solo so I had time to scan everything so don`t be a smart....

29567fd.jpg

2ykg75u.jpg

Completed

20ped1y.jpg

Edited by Bostyan

29 minutes ago, Bostyan said:

You play your way I will play my way :) One weapon need 250.000 xp + 5 forma and normal missions give 500-1000 xp so do you thing I will leveling up one weapon for months...

How many players search for Syndicate Medallions I go solo and I search everything even when I play normal missions I scan everything,....

Yes it wasn`t easy but it was fun 80% I play solo so I had time to scan everything so don`t be a smart....

29567fd.jpg

2ykg75u.jpg

You should know there are more ways than one in enjoying a video game. Good for you that you enjoy filling your codex or what ever way you want to play it.

But, I enjoy playing warframe the way I want to play it, and that it's camping to level quick boring weapons, for you it might not be fun, but then again, you are not me, therefor you will never understand the joy I have for playing warframe by camping.

Then again, that's why the world it's interesting and fun, cause we all have different opinions and we like different things. Other wise if we all liked or did the same thing, that will turn into a very boring world.

Edited by NecromancerX69
Typo

About camping hay I don`t care if you are camping or any other is his game not my.

I am camping to especially for boring weapons :D Not always but sometimes yes....

But, I enjoy playing warframe the way I want to play it, and that it's camping to level quick boring weapons

You see what I say I go on missions that give more XP is the only way because leveling up in normal missions take months :D

About codex etc. I just like to take from game everything.....

Edited by Bostyan