The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3.2

[DE]Mark

20 minutes ago, Arvenski said:

Only that... a lot of bugs are reported and what Devs do nothing it is sad really sad. They do all other pointless things but fixing bugs no....

I report this one other say is old bug. It is really that hard fixing bugs?! They go changing Akkad, buttons "Waiting for players" etc. but they didn't fix bugs really DE really!

dark-split-sword

Edited by Bostyan

4 hours ago, Navarchus said:

You still can go to Akkad & get plenty of EXP.

What you can't do is leech exp from other players by just sitting up on the ceiling doing nothing while your team carries your weight.

I never just sit for nothing.

If i sit in safe place i do one of two things: 1) buff/protect team(in this case or waves go very fast or team has around 0 damage in first 20 waves)  2) shoot mobs(in this case i do minimum 30% of damage in a full team).

Yesterday before the hotfix I obtained an Ayatan sculpture and a few stars as well. I think I put 2 cyan stars into it and wanted to place it as a decoration to see how it looked, so I put it down a couple of times trying to decide where to put it and then I couldn't place it any more. After that I thought id just wait for a hotfix that would hopefully fix it and went on to redecorate and rearrange my noggles and even bought a few, but when I went into the menu my Ayatan sculpture was missing and I noticed I now had 2 stalker noggles. Sooo I guess somehow my sculpture had turned into a stalker noggle and I could place it down and everything. Having 2 stalker noggles is cool and everything butttt I would like my Ayatan sculpture back lol. Also would I send this to support I wasn't sure if I should or if I should make a post about it :P

Here are the screenshots as proof:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097733312/screenshots/

Thanks in advanced for anyone who can help me out or tell me where I should go :D

(NVM its fine now lol :P)

Edited by Darthmonk

19 hours ago, Cano_Lathra said:

DE, you just never learn. Now we will go find another easy defense to farm XP at, and you will have to nerf it, and the cycle will continue. Forever. Or at least until this game falls apart.

Just give us a better way to rank equipment/gain focus, and all of this will go away. Most of us don't have 6-7 hours/day to play: if we have to forma a weapon, we don't want to take all of our time just leveling that weapon. We don't want to spend our 2-3 hours just farming focus. We understand that you want to slow us down so we don't run out of things to do, but unless you fix releveling weapons/frames and farming focus, and give us something that is actually rewarding when played for longer than 10-20 minutes, we will continue to find new ways to abuse the system.

to be honest, i think it's more of a question of enforcing Affinity boosters. They're a HUGE chunk of the cash dolla dolla price of prime access, and to the average player they're useless as long as these Viver/Draco/Cerberus/WHATEVERLOOTCAVEWE'REONRIGHTNOW spots exist. That's why they will have to keep kurbing them until they've either alienated all their playerbase or everyone gives in and plays other missions with activated boosters instead

Secondly, THIS would be a BAD idea. Currently just using Sweeper Prime and my shotgun mods while using rifles is SO much better than any "new" sentinel mods could ever be allowed to be compared to the classic rifle mods... i heavily disagree with this idea. it would just lead to another stealthed nerf

Any chance for the sentinel weapons to become less confusing to mod?

Right now they use the same mods as the weapons of the warframes, which is really perplexing and upsetting when it comes to changing my loadout and I suddenly have to face situations like I cannot use "this" weapon, because it uses the same mod as the "currently equipped sentinel weapon" etc.

Why can't they have completely different mods? For instance: Warframes have Redirection, sentinels have Calculated Redirection. Using the same logic: Rifles have Serration, why can't the sentinel rifles have "a different kind of" Serration?

The modding of sentinel weapons would engage more Tenno that way, in my opinion.

And thanks for the fixes :)

I'm pretty sure DE just bundles up community favorite bugs like the saryn skirt issue, and puts the fixes on the side, so they can super hype the next major release. Probably best to save our breath, since they already know, and the fix seems fairly easy/minor. :p

I hope DE knows about Ayatan Stars falling through various floors, like all of the blue glass floors in front of various lockers in the void. I've lost at least two in one mission so far, and that's from one day of playing. And since carrier doesn't scoop them, and you can't break through that glass... rip. I'm hoping this gets fixed in a hotfix soon, since it actually affects gameplay and intended endo rates. And I'm gathering actual gameplay-affecting bugs like this (non-cosmetics), so if anyone wants to push some of the bigger ones cropping up every day in my direction, I'll toss them in my quiet list.

20 hours ago, Cano_Lathra said:

DE, you just never learn. Now we will go find another easy defense to farm XP at, and you will have to nerf it, and the cycle will continue. Forever. Or at least until this game falls apart.

Just give us a better way to rank equipment/gain focus, and all of this will go away. Most of us don't have 6-7 hours/day to play: if we have to forma a weapon, we don't want to take all of our time just leveling that weapon. We don't want to spend our 2-3 hours just farming focus. We understand that you want to slow us down so we don't run out of things to do, but unless you fix releveling weapons/frames and farming focus, and give us something that is actually rewarding when played for longer than 10-20 minutes, we will continue to find new ways to abuse the system.

Community: Find. Abuse. Exploit. Repeat.
Dev Team: Read Forums. Discover. Patch. Repeat.

20 hours ago, Cano_Lathra said:

I  wish DE would notice this but ONLY MONEY DOES 

so this is what you fix instead of saryn primes skirt? seriously? get your heads outta your butts please and fix the alarming visual bugs that are having some people ripping hair out from, really now its not that hard to fix.. all were asking is 5 mins of your time to fix bad clipping or wonky cloth physics... but nooooo go shove a knife in people farming... sure why not... how bout while your demolition team is working in heavily infested areas you hire a darn tailor to give women and their warframes some style choices? hello?

4 hours ago, Josel2696 said:

Just got my third mission on Maroo and the 3 of them got me an Ayatan Ayr sculpture but just one on my inventory, What about that

You're only supposed to be able to run the quest once

2 hours ago, Davnikus said:

I hope DE knows about Ayatan Stars falling through various floors, like all of the blue glass floors in front of various lockers in the void. I've lost at least two in one mission so far, and that's from one day of playing. And since carrier doesn't scoop them, and you can't break through that glass... rip. I'm hoping this gets fixed in a hotfix soon, since it actually affects gameplay and intended endo rates. And I'm gathering actual gameplay-affecting bugs like this (non-cosmetics), so if anyone wants to push some of the bigger ones cropping up every day in my direction, I'll toss them in my quiet list.

I've only noticed it with amber stars but I now see my fears of cyan stars possibly doing the same are true.

Here's one for your list: random resets IE went to walk into a vent in a spy mission and got reset like I have fallen off the map. I was using Ivara so I got booted out of prowl and almost landed in a laser grid in a data vault area. Had this happen several other times in random rooms... nothing as serious as above but it's still annoying.

Edited by Uzkost

In all honesty they just need to make it so that the game rewards you more from actually playing than from standing around pressing 4. And I don't mean nerf gains from standing around, I mean buff gains from playing. Not every solution is to nerf something into the ground, just give people a reason to use the alternative.