Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battle on the ground of the planet

CaptainHugeKatana

Going around to the planet,in city,to eliminate target.There is a city,with citizens,you can kill them,but you dont have to.

There are patrols,a lot hide places,so you can complete mision with stealth style!

You could also talk to citizens, exchange experience, have a cup od coffee at the nearest bar. Maybe steal a car or a tank etc.

There is a difference between genuine information and impostors. ;)

I'll just leave this here.

Ooh! Interesting!

I suggest you check out the temperatures and atmospheres on those planets real quick.

Well Mercury and Venus seem a bit far-fetched, Mars could be possible though. I mean you have your special ninja suit and all, could double as a space suit. Titan could work too, there's supposedly wind, oceans, and rainbows there. Composed mainly of methane from what I read. Though maybe not since you take damage when you break the windows on the ship. Hm...

Maybe venus had been teraformed by a grineer/human expansion during the orokin era? :3

and Saturn and jupiter moons would work too !

speaking of spacesuit..during the escape cutscene of our Tenno at the end of each mission, they just grabbed and positioned themselves on the ship and then the ship takes off, then while on space, the ship enclosed the Tenno.. While on space...meaning...they are really using a Space suit! xD