Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secura Lecta Buff

(PSN)BlackGuyver82

I think the passive for the secura lecta should be increased attack range by a certain percentage every time you proc a status proc.  Say for instance first proc would be 20% extra range, next would 30%, and maxed reach buff would be 40% extra range.  Each percentage buff would have a period of time the buff last also.

20%=10 secs

30%=20 secs

40%=30 secs

I also believe the extra credit chance buff should be kept but it should be increased to 100%.

You're idea for bonus range sounds good! It's a little overpowered though, the numbers should probably be reduced.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)m9123066880 said:

I also believe the extra credit chance buff should be kept but it should be increased to 100%.

But it's already 100% extra credits.

2 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

You're idea for bonus range sounds good! It's a little overpowered though, the numbers should probably be reduced.

But it's already 100% extra credits.

Don't think the range would be overpowered

(Telos Boltace)
^

|

|

13 minutes ago, --DSP-- said:

Don't think the range would be overpowered

(Telos Boltace)

+40% range on top of +55% range would beat the telos boltace. Plus it goes through walls and adds to the combo counter. And tbh, they'll probably nerf the boltace anyway, eventually. They'll talk about some "unintended range" or "unintended slash procs" and it'll be just another weapon.

The Secura Lecta should get buffed whenever credits are obtained. Adding attack speed or minimally boosting the combo counter per credit [stack] are all great suggestions I've read about buffing this weapon. C'mon, it's Perrin Sequence, it's all about the money, and it's all about getting our hands on it as viciously and efficiently as possible on the battlefield. :nerd:

On 9/23/2016 at 1:21 PM, Lord_Azrael said:

+40% range on top of +55% range would beat the telos boltace. Plus it goes through walls and adds to the combo counter. And tbh, they'll probably nerf the boltace anyway, eventually. They'll talk about some "unintended range" or "unintended slash procs" and it'll be just another weapon.

40% range + 165% is only 3 times the range. How would it beat Telos Boltace?

On 2016-09-23 at 11:51 PM, Eldritchkitty said:

What if you gave the weapon a "shield leech" every time a proc lands, a portion of the damage done goes straight to shields like a non-health version of life strike?

I've been promoting this too, as it is in line with the Sequence blast as well (just like most of the others also have something that fits thematically with their respective syndicate procs). The shield leech should provide overshields too, imo.

And as for not overlapping with R.D.Dagger, the Dagger doesn't fit getting shields anyway, I'd suggest to instead make it give you a flat amount of energy per kill (which is in line with the Blight blast, in line with the violent killing theme, both by proccing from kills and for fueling damage abilities, and also potentially in line with the stealth theme via fueling invisibility abilities).

On 9/22/2016 at 9:32 PM, (PS4)m9123066880 said:

I think the passive for the secura lecta should be increased attack range by a certain percentage every time you proc a status proc.  Say for instance first proc would be 20% extra range, next would 30%, and maxed reach buff would be 40% extra range.  Each percentage buff would have a period of time the buff last also.

20%=10 secs

30%=20 secs

40%=30 secs

i initially suggested a +reach as a passive but well see how it turned out?

Just an idea to keep with the Corpus/Money theme:

How about increasing range for a given time after a credit pickup instead of a proc?

The Lecta would still kinda need something extra IMO, but I will leave thinking up good ideas for that to people who are more creative than me.

Edit: Gah... missed the post above that already mentioned that idea... Nothing to see here, just move on.

Edited by ColdWarFish