Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... I dont know if I should ask for this buuuuut...

Kosen

Can we have that 'weekly secret code' we had for the Second Dream the week before the War Within hits? That was way, I hope at least, we can be compensated for the long wait, plus can have a count down for ourselfs. 

So, what do you all think? Should DE do this or nah?

Edited by Kosen
Correction, Thank you :3

Just now, Kosen said:

Can we have that 'weekly secret code' we had for the Second Dream the week before the War Within hits? That was way, I hope at least, we can be 'repaided' for the long wait, plus can have a count down for ourselfs. 

So, what do you all think? Should DE do this or nah?

Well it's impossible for you to get 'repaided'.

Should or should not.. I'll leave it up to them. I don't think we should demand this because they are already giving their best by delaying the release to make it a better experience for us players. BUT, something like this is always welcomed. If they're generous, why not?

Me personally? Nah.  They take pretty good care of us in general - yeah, there are things they could fix or improve.  But that's ALWAYS going to be the case, so I have a hard time dissing them for it. 

Plus, your premise implies that we are or were "owed" something, and since it didn't meet with our expectations, DE needs to give us something for free as some kind of 'compensation' for our 'loss'.  I don't agree. 

Folk give DE a hard time when they refuse to give us firm information ("SoonTM") and then also give them a hard time when they fail to meet their deadlines - it's like these people live in Perfectville, where everything always happens perfectly.  I'm not from there.

they usually will give a promo code for such major updates in some manner.  it would be nice if this one would provide 3-days boosters of all type affinity/resource double/drop-rate/and credits  ( and on a weekend period).  but as long as this quest is somewhat close to the delightful experience of Second Dream, i'd be fine with just that game-wondrous experience!