The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

network not responding 9-23-16 [Investigating]

psyclum

2 minutes ago, BBOTAA said:

Upgrade the damn servers already, everytime time baro comes is the same thing.
And pls not the ddos excuse again.

Sad thing is, it probably is some whiny kid ddosing because his vermillion storm and astral twilight aren't worth a lot now

18 hours ago, (XB1)I 3IGUOD I said:

I hope this gets fixed, but aren't most of DE in the UK for the weekend event they have going on? if so we are so SOL.

A cursory glance at Rebeccas twitter indicates that we're dealing with the server hamsters/monkeys.

eta: "as the missus adds 'now let's see what we find in the stirrups.'"  <- I have no idea what she means.

Edited by Liquid262

I just logged back in to reset my extractors and I could barely do that.

Conspiracy - Not some random schmuck but something a bit more nefarious. I mean "if I can't play Warframe I'm so devoid of  ______ that I'll just go and buy DLC for some kind of similar game!"

Not that any of us are like that but they don't know that, right?

"STO, are you crazy? That went off the rails shortly after I bought my Warbird!"

Edited by Liquid262

41 minutes ago, 21nixonme said:

Network not responding again!?? Come on guys, this is getting old. I'm having to redo all my mod setups every time after too along with appearance set ups, etc.......can you guys please resolve this once and for all?

Last time, I had just maxed my Kestrel, the network loss forced me to re-rank it all over again...