The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pets of the Tenno V.2

OverlordMcGeek

14 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

so heartless 

12 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

bruh...

10 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I thought about it, but the vet said his fur is like that because of his diet and natural oils, so it wouldn't stay that soft for long.

Then my plans for my doggies just ended.

5 hours ago, Noamuth said:

I thought about it, but the vet said his fur is like that because of his diet and natural oils, so it wouldn't stay that soft for long.

Wait, you actually inquired about stuffing your cat when he dies? Like, you actually considered doing that?

6 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Walk it with a leash. Interesting experience.

Well... I would if I would have a cat. I just don't know how much it would love to live in apartment that is 25 square meter big. Although I have had been looking at website pages of animal shelters for a cat but I still need to improve my money income by finding an actual job. I like dogs more but cat is nice too.

9 hours ago, AlendasNaro said:

Well... I would if I would have a cat. I just don't know how much it would love to live in apartment that is 25 square meter big. Although I have had been looking at website pages of animal shelters for a cat but I still need to improve my money income by finding an actual job. I like dogs more but cat is nice too.

Drugs or construction are the easiest to get into. Unless you got the bod for stripping.

8 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Drugs or construction are the easiest to get into. Unless you got the bod for stripping.

Drugs are only for those who have diseases that can be temporarily eased with them and use of drugs if you are healthy is quite stupid and just throws you huge distance backwards in your life. Heck putting alcohol and drugs side by side makes me say that I would rather prefer alcohol. If I would drink alcohol in first place and as I don't use drugs. I say that I prefer to stay fresh. No smoking, no drinking, no usage of drugs. Life is already quite short to spend time on those.

And what comes on stripping. I can laugh at myself and I am humble and able to take some humiliation but somewhere even I draw the line.

Edited by AlendasNaro

1 minute ago, AlendasNaro said:

Drugs are only for those who have diseases that can be temporarily eased with them and use of drugs if you are healthy is quite stupid and just throws you huge distance backwards in your life. Heck putting alcohol and drugs side by side makes me say that I would rather prefer alcohol. If I would drink alcohol in first place and as I don't use drugs. I say that I prefer to stay fresh. No smoking, no drinking, no usage of drugs. Life is already quite short to spend time on those.

I meant sell them.