Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pleading for a new sparring weapon/stance

(PSN)MrDemigod81

I love the kogake and Obex we have little hand-to-hand combat stances and weapons. Fist weapons out shine sparring. I ENJOY brutal tide and lightening fury 

Brutal tide: the knock downs are awesome. Just doesn't fit the ninja theme for me. I love it's capoeira theme.

Grim fury: nice generic stance but to boring and combos can be a bit of b^#tch to pull off.

Please give us Ninja fighting form such as Taijutsu stance or a stylish space form of Karate for sparring weapons I been playing since 2014 and have been waiting patiently for more sparring weapons which there are only two.

I understand you go by popular weapons I can see why people don't bring sparring weapons very weak at the moment with all the different choices. It was very disheartening to hear during devstream 80 that DE have no plans to implement a hand-to-hand combat into game even..tho...we're...nin..jas.. so.. DE I'm a huge fighting game fan and would love more sparring weapons. I'm on a campaign to get us more sparring weapons and Stances. Hopefully in the next prime access DE will give us one!

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW

21 minutes ago, Horonelius said:

Kogake Prime when?

I've said this before on the other thread but, why not once again?

Tiger Kogake, then DE could complete a 4 beast TennoWeapon-only melee set:

Spoiler

Tiger Kogake (White Tiger)

Dragon Nikana (Azure Dragon)

Vermillion/Phoenix Kronen (Vermillion Bird / Phoenix, whatever sounds cooler)

Tortoise Sylva&Aegis (Black Turtle entangled with a snake, Shield is turtle, Sword is snake)

china-mythological-symbols.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 9/24/2016 at 5:18 AM, Nazrethim said:

I've said this before on the other thread but, why not once again?

Tiger Kogake, then DE could complete a 4 beast TennoWeapon-only melee set:

Hide contents

Tiger Kogake (White Tiger)

Dragon Nikana (Azure Dragon)

Vermillion/Phoenix Kronen (Vermillion Bird / Phoenix, whatever sounds cooler)

Tortoise Sylva&Aegis (Black Turtle entangled with a snake, Shield is turtle, Sword is snake)

china-mythological-symbols.jpg

I Love bare handed style dont understand why we always have blades and poles

Just now, (PS4)BIGHEBREW said:

I Love bare handed style dont understand why we always have blades and poles

I would like to be able to carry two melee weapons, I enjoy combining unarmed combat and weapon combat. Back when I played DMC3/4 Beowulf/Gilgamesh were my most used weapons.

I can imagine maybe a set of Slash based sparring weapons, or maybe a Grineer take on sparring weaponry?  In either case, we really do need more Sparring weapons.  A new Stance would be icing on the cake, but we need weapons to use that new Stance on.