Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Endovelicus ※ Legendary Storm Clan ※ Active ※ Vets ※ Events ※ Mithras Alliance

(PSN)hardhouz

Endovelicus

Prestigious Clan -  focused on precision - active - vibrant community - organized - dedicated - honorable members  

Clan Details

Clan & Alliance Logo

Clan Rank MR 10

100% research + 100% color pigments + Ignis Wraith

0% Clan Tax  

Brilliant Architecture in Dojo - Glitch Room available 

Highlights

Storm Clan 100-97 active members

90% Vet Members 

2+ YR Clan

4 Gold Trophies

Last D.E event placed in top 5# 

Eidolon Groups

Available - Eidolon Groups

Economy

Endovelicus provides plenitude to our community due to its superior economy  

Tournaments

Monthly alliance championships with exclusive rewards & clan weekly prizes 

PS4-PSN Endovelicus community page

Endovelicus Official Page - Details - Updates -  Events 

Requirements

MR 15+ Age 18+ Min

9 day inactivity Limit

Participation in D.E Leaderboard events mandatory

Details & Info - Contact hardhouz PS4 VIA-PSN  

Thank you for your interest in Endovelicus 

Executive Leader hardhouz

Edited by (PS4)hardhouz

Hands down, the best clan I have had the privilege to be a part of. Hardouz and Godspeed care about all aspects of the of the clan, from dojo appearance to the to the advancement of the members. Everyone in the clan are some of the best people I know on Warframe, no one is out just for themselves and someone is always on and willing to help with what ever. The last clan I will join.

We members proudly present Endovelicus clan . Most of our players are veterans , but we are happily accept members who truly enjoy team play . Our focus is on having fun while playing together . If you are with us , you will have lots of fun when you are part of Endovelicus clan . We are looking for a more mature , friendly new soldier's that will join us and actively take part in the clan . Our clan leader host special tournament with the prizes of platinum and prime sets to help you become stronger . We need you soldier ! Governor hirprirode

Update:

This weekend I will be hosting open house invitations for recruits to register in Endovelicus Clan, providing live dojo tours. and much more....

Open House is a limited event, If your interested to join Endovelicus Clan send me a message or PM on PSN PS4 hardhouz    

Thank you for your interest in Endovelicus Clan

Executive Leader hardhouz

Update:

Dojo open house Weekend 10-1-16 / 10-2-16

I made a revision on inactivity limit from 15 day to 12 day duration  

Endovelicus Clan is At 95 members currently - 5 Openings are available - 100 members is the threshold

Join up /  limited time / Snd PM to Hardhouz on PS4

It is truly amazing how far we have come with Endovelicus Clan in such a short amount of time. I am proud to be one of the Warlords of this awesome clan. We have strength in our numbers and members, allowing us to make huge strides as a clan, and a positive presence within the Community. We welcome players from all walks of life and mastery levels, hoping to provide the best experience on Warframe. We host tournaments, give plat prizes and sets, run Law of Retribution and Jordas Verdict schools and we have experienced members helping and answering questions along the way. We want to be #1 and have fun while we are at it. Check out our dojo (work is ongoing and in progress) @ youtube - Endovelicus Clan

Edited by (PS4)IXxGODSPEEDxXI
Added more detail.

Hello fellow Tenno, I am a veteran player to Warframe, but am a new member to the Endovelicus Clan. I can absolutely say that this clan is the best choice for Veterans and new players alike. If you are looking for a something fun, unique, or different to do with your clan members, THIS is definitely the clan for you. The clan leaders Hardhouz, and GodSpeed, are some the best you could ask for. They do strictly enforce their rules, but they are always fair. If you are new to the game, each member is more than willing to lend a helping hand. Even within the short time I've been a member, this really feels like a home. I highly recommend joining the clan, you will will be very pleased with that decision.

Hello Guys Im a veteran player in PC and I started out in PS4, and like almost all of us, i look for a clan. Hardhouz told me about his clan and its requirements. To be honest the requirements are super easy to do, be respectful, help if you can, etc. I have over 1K hours spend on my pc account and been in many clans and i have to say, none come close to this one ( of course its just my opinion) they communicate effectively and will help if they can. In less than 2 months i went from MR2 to MR18 of course part of this is because of my knowledge but also I think i couldn't done it without them and Im super grateful to them. Hardhouz and GodSpeed are super fair dealing with the clan and its rules. We have tournaments, we have LOR school and JV school. So if you looking for a clan, and you feel you really wanna play the game and have people that got your back let us know and PM Hardhouz, you wont regret it. We have some great member with the skills and the knowledge to achieve anything we strive for.               -Apantoja007 

Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance Halloween Tournament

This will be a full onslaught Halloween themed tournament

Hosted by hardhouz

Introducing NEW Tournament Brackets

2 Tournaments in 1 /MR0-MR10/ MR11-MR22

Rewards:

1st Place = 100 Plat     2nd Place = Surprise!!    3rd Place = Surprise!!

Time/Location

@Endovelicus Clan Dojo/4th Level/Advanced Combat Room

Before Tournament/ Snd Warframe PM to Enter Dojo hardhouz / IXxGODSPEEDxXI

Sunday 10-30-2016 Est time

MR0-MR10 3:00pm   MR11-MR22 5:00pm

Contestants are required to pre-register/ Send PM to hardhouz / IXxGODSPEEDxXI on PSN for confirmation

RULES:

Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance Members Only Bring your Equipment in Halloween Colors No Sentinels/Companions/Melee ONLY** No Primary/Secondary Weapons. No INTERRUPTIONS thru the Tournament.  Enter the arena immediately when your name is called.  Any Disruptions or Disruptive Behavior will result in Disqualification. Once you Lose in a Tournament, YOU are OUT! No Rematches!

hardhouz / Endovelicus Clan Executive Leader / Council Member-Stalkers of Hunhow Alliance