Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange overlay

The_Great_Mighty_Shpee

@TheRoaringLion - Thanks for the reply, but no. I know how tearing looks like and this can not be it.
As for the fullscreen - i'm playing in borderless native and as i said before, my problem looks like water running down a glass surface, no straight lines in sight (like in your picture). Sometimes it even looks like a silhouette of my warframe, which made me think that this problem is motion blur related...

There are similar reports on the forums, this is definitely a game bug. 

I turned off motion blur and the phantom cracks are no more.

Brez_naslova.png

And here we can see what happens when i turn it back on.

My specs; Intel core2duo 2.93 GHz | 4 GB RAM | GPU Nvidia GT 220 (yea i know it's old don't judge me *cries evritim*)

Most of my settings are turned off, 'cept for "blur reflections", "glare", "motion blur", color correction" and the last three that have no effect in my opinion.

My AA is SMAA on medium. Anisotropic filtering is at 4X. 

Best advice I could give is an upgrade honestly, that GPU is very very old and I definitely recommend at least a Quad Core and 8GB of RAM for warframe.  
The 550ti is relatively cheap and allows you to run Warframe on ~medium settings pretty consistently.    
EDIT: Ok apparently production of the GTX 550ti has slowed down or stopped, I'd recommend a 750ti since they are roughly around the same price range that the 550ti used to be.

Edited by KesslerCOIL