Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players Rank 21,21 (both soon 22) and rank 19 looking for good Clan

Freakinmidget

Hello! would you like to become a part of Gods of Salt, we are a bunch of mature, experienced and dedicated warframe players. We currently have 95+ active players. We have a well structured and fully researched dojo, with multiple dueling rooms, obstacle course and other stuff. We are comprised of both experienced and new players alike. We are a clan based in UK, but have members from all over the world.
The only requirements for joining the clan are:
1. YOu need to be 16 years or above.
2. Ability to communicate in English.
3. You need to have a mic and a teamspeak installed, so you can use our teamspeak servers.

Reply here or Send me a PM or add me on steam @Darkhound1116, if you are interested.

On 9/26/2016 at 4:53 PM, Freakinmidget said:

We are looking for clan which is doing Law of Retribution on daily basis.. We are good geared, and we all have all warframes including (Ember, Frost prime). You can contact me in game, we can join as well TS

Hello! would you like to become a part of Gods of Salt, we are a bunch of mature, experienced and dedicated warframe players. We currently have 95+ active players. We have a well structured and fully researched dojo, with multiple dueling rooms, obstacle course and other stuff. We are comprised of both experienced and new players alike. We are a clan based in UK, but have members from all over the world.
The only requirements for joining the clan are:
1. YOu need to be 16 years or above.
2. Ability to communicate in English.
3. You need to have a mic and a teamspeak installed, so you can use our teamspeak servers.

Reply here or Send me a PM or add me on steam @Darkhound1116, if you are interested.