Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3.3

[DE]Megan

i am happy with this update, however i have a random problem.

i was playing with my friend when his internet dropped in speed, so i got booted from our game, and when i hit rejoin squad, as i was re-joining, the daily rewards poped up for like 2 seconds, then i was put back into our game. Problem is, that after the game i didnt have the daily rewards thing. i didnt get one, and i am like 115 or something days logged in. i dont really care about the reward i just dont want the game to think i missed a day cause of something i could not control.

this happen to anyone else?

JfZdPlz.jpg

Don'tcha just love these?! :D

BTW, the Vessel isn't supposed to be in a position like this. . . I tried to place it down (the non-red highlight said it was possible) I pressed "Enter" and the Vessel starts bugging out, and I thought it would fix. So I accepted placing it down and it landed in the middle of a "glitched version" 

What are we going to do with this???

After this last hotfix my WARFRAME (PC) launcher showing me that 9754.1 MB of updates remaining for download and it starts to download them but starts to crash after downloading some data showing the server problem; whereas in my laptop it downloaded only 188 MB of update data and proceeded to start the game which I've successfully run in my office today. Note: I usually play in my desktop and laptop is just a backup to collect the log-in rewards while I'm at work, so now I'm unable to start my game as its showing massive amount of update remaining for download and moreover failing repeatedly.

Any suggestions??

On 9/26/2016 at 6:10 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Silver Grove: U3.3

Changes

• Updated the Plastid Pickup material.
  • Increased the context action size when picking up Ayatan Stars.
  • Storage Containers and lockers will now have a chance to drop both types of Star instead of only dropping 1 type.

Fixes

• Fixed waypoints interfering with context actions. 
  • Fixed offset Excavator trigger radius ring in Excavation missions.
  • Fixed positioning of extraction trigger radius in Orokin Derelict missions.
  • Fixed missing debris sounds when breaking electrical boxes. 
  • Fixed an out of memory related crash.
  • Fixed various localization issues.

Please do increase context action radius for power cells. Maybe .33 meters or so.

On 9/27/2016 at 0:14 AM, Inarticulate said:

Can we also have them stop falling through the floor? Pretty please?

I'm not sure if it has something to do with me running primarily solo, but i've had literally not a single star fall through the floor, other then stars dropping in loot rooms (or cubbys or whatever you wanna call the small ones) in the void with no trigger to open (the triggers are defined when the map generates, which means some of the little loot rooms dont have any way to open them), but that can be solved with simulor next to the wall to get the star close to the wall then the context is usually accesible through the wall.

So if you wanna farm some stars and have been having large problems with falling through floor, i'd give solo a try, just a thought. But overall yeah, just not falling through the floor would be preferable.

1 hour ago, Alphablock said:

Please do increase context action radius for power cells. Maybe .33 meters or so.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Can't even begin to describe how much i agree with this one, can be so freaking finnicky to pick up cells when they drop in odd places sometimes.

13 hours ago, mix0ta said:

I'm not sure if it has something to do with me running primarily solo, but i've had literally not a single star fall through the floor, other then stars dropping in loot rooms (or cubbys or whatever you wanna call the small ones) in the void with no trigger to open (the triggers are defined when the map generates, which means some of the little loot rooms dont have any way to open them), but that can be solved with simulor next to the wall to get the star close to the wall then the context is usually accesible through the wall.

So if you wanna farm some stars and have been having large problems with falling through floor, i'd give solo a try, just a thought. But overall yeah, just not falling through the floor would be preferable.

Always had issues with people in a squad while trying to look for something or farming something and this is why I always go solo to play sabotage missions and now ayatan hunting missions. I've like hundreds of amber and 50 like cyan stars excluding the ones I've already added to the statues, moreover never had a single issue with the stars dropping, cracking, clipping even while doing other pugs and marking them for other squad mates. I wonder how it looks like when a star starts to fall through the floor/map.