Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U3.3

[DE]Megan

16 hours ago, mix0ta said:

I'm not sure if it has something to do with me running primarily solo, but i've had literally not a single star fall through the floor, other then stars dropping in loot rooms (or cubbys or whatever you wanna call the small ones) in the void with no trigger to open (the triggers are defined when the map generates, which means some of the little loot rooms dont have any way to open them), but that can be solved with simulor next to the wall to get the star close to the wall then the context is usually accesible through the wall.

So if you wanna farm some stars and have been having large problems with falling through floor, i'd give solo a try, just a thought. But overall yeah, just not falling through the floor would be preferable.

I only ever treasure hunt solo. Stars fall through the floor all the time, especially notable when when crate or locker is on the second floor of a tile and the star ends up on the first floor. Those with sharp eyes will also be able to simply see a star come out a crate or locker and not see it lying on the ground afterwards (and no resources picked up).