Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Growing Power Bugs

JariWeis

Hey guys,

Recently I've been playing with the new "Growing Power" Aura.

For those that don't know, this aura gives you +25% Power Strength for 6 Seconds when you deal a status proc. (Maxed mod)

The first bug on this mod is that when you kill an enemy with a predominantly slash damage dealing weapon, which results in the enemy's body slicing into multiple parts, the mod will think you "dealt" a slash proc and thus the aura will activate.

The second bug is that it does not work for everyone in the squad. A friend of mine was running a 100%+ status Secura Lecta and they were proccing all over the place, but the aura did not proc for me (whilst I was the only one actually having it equipped), it only activated when I dealt a status proc. 

The first bug almost seems too good to be true, so I definitely think that that is not working as intended. As for the second one, I am not sure how the mod is supposed to work and maybe we can get some exact details on that.

I hope this clarifies some wonky stuff that others users might also have found about.

Cheers

• 2 months later...
On 12/19/2016 at 11:39 AM, (PS4)Zero_Noctis said:

For me in PS4, It stops Proccing the effect after activating focus abilities, regardless of wich one was used, and would only reactivate after dying and using a revive.

This is correct, this has already been fixed in a hotfix on PC - should be coming to consoles in a bit!

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Netzwerkfehler said:

the aura activates for the person who´s inflicting the status proc. That´s how it´s intended and that´s what you described. The buggy thing is that it´s not working with coaction drift

I am aware, but I am not proccing a slash status effect, I am proccing a slash damage based death which slices an enemy in bits, not an actual proc.