Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ⛩ The Hidden Shinobi ⛩ #1 Overall (Moon Clan) Is Recruiting Active MR16+ Players! 1000 Members, 100% Research, 0% Trade Tax, Helpful, Organized, Top-Tier, Leaderboard Event Clan! Well-Established 7 Year Clan!

(XBOX)Static Rainn

Would like to be considered for membership into your clan.  Mature gamer enjoying the game since Nov of last year.  Currently focus farming to unbind all abilities in the hopes to improve during the turkey hunts on the Plains.  MR21 gaming at least 5 days a week.  Thank you for your consideration,hope to see you in game.

Xbox gamertag:

Steelerfan43

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2018-06-09 at 2:22 AM, (XB1)NachoCH33SE said:

Hello, My GT is NachoCH33SE and I am mastery rank 7. I previously joined this clan, but I had school to do. Now I am free for a couple of months so I would like to join, please.

Hi NachoCH33SE!

Unfortunately we have raised our minimum Mastery Rank requirements for entry in to the clan. Now the perfect applicant should be MR15+ and highly active. If you reach this minimum requirement, please feel free to request another invitation.

Good luck, Tenno.

Once again the doors to the best clan on Xbox One have opened. 

We are accepting player's of MR15 and higher.

If you're tired of being in dead clans with poor leadership, then you've come to the right place.

{The Hidden Shinobi} #1 Most active moon clan are recruiting! 100% research, 0% trade tax, always full with lots of people at all times to help, answer questions or just hang out with and make new friends.

You've tried all the rest, just join the best!

Become a Hidden Shinobi member today!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-05-10 at 6:30 AM, (XB1)FilthyCasual690 said:

I would like to join this clan I am Mr 8 bout to be nine my Gt is FilthyCasual690 

Hi FilthyCasual,

Our current MR requirement is MR 15+. If you reach this requirement and are highly active, feel free to request another invitation.

On 2018-05-11 at 9:07 AM, (XB1)UrInEtRbL said:

Hi All - I am A MR12 and would like to join the clan. GT is Urinetrbl

Hi UrlnEtRbl!

If you would like to join the clan, please reach MR 15 first. If you acquire our minimum MR goal, then go ahead and request another invite.

Grind on, Tenno.

On 2018-04-19 at 9:00 AM, (XB1)BadgerInTheMist said:

Hey, just hit mr 12 and have been wanting to switch to something more active, could I get an invite?

GT same as forum name

Hi BadgerInTheMist,

You will need to meet our MR 15 base requirement in order to join the clan. Ask for another invitation when you meet this requirement.

Archived