Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ⛩ The Hidden Shinobi ⛩ #1 Overall (Moon Clan) Is Recruiting Active MR16+ Players! 1000 Members, 100% Research, 0% Trade Tax, Helpful, Organized, Top-Tier, Leaderboard Event Clan! Well-Established 7 Year Clan!

(XBOX)Static Rainn

Goodluck to everyone on fight night tonight.

@Static Rainn i would like to give, fang prime set, hikou prime set nd nezha set as rewards for fight night tonight. I will try to add more have to wait to see what else i have.

After fight night i will b hosting sortie, polymer bundle farm nd relic farm for anyone interested. Just pm and i will also be in the clan chat.

It's so sad that its 8pm eastern time... That's 2am in Britain guys...In future, could we please have some fight nights earlier. E.G- Work on a rota, such as 2 times 8pm eastern time, then 2 time 8pm GMT. I don't know work hours and stuff in America but that sounds quite reasonable. The only problem is that less people will show up to the GMT thing, and it would reduce prize quality. 

Edit: I would probably latest stay until 10:30 GMT ( that's around 6:30 for you I think) so may we could do something like 9:30 GMT?

11 hours ago, (XB1)Static Rainn said:

I believe the top score is 55 min at the moment. @rocketstar31

Thanks! :). I'll probably not be able to go for it this time, but who knows for the next few contests? Also, instead of solely focusing on Survivals for challenges, can we have them on the following mission types:

Survival,
Excavation,
Defence,
Dark Sector Stuff
and maybe the fastest time for Hijack. (Tip- Since it has the most in pure numbers, I would suggest going with a squad of 4 fully-kitted Inaros.)

That reminds me, can anyone msg me on XBL if they can help me do Hieracon credit runs? (I.E- Do one extractor, then go to extraction and repeat.) I only ask as the chat for me doesn't work Monday-Friday for some reason, so the Recruiting chat is off-limits for me.

Archived