Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ⛩ The Hidden Shinobi ⛩ #1 Overall (Moon Clan) Is Recruiting Active MR16+ Players! 1000 Members, 100% Research, 0% Trade Tax, Helpful, Organized, Top-Tier, Leaderboard Event Clan! Well-Established 7 Year Clan!

(XBOX)Static Rainn

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome Tenno!

Looking for a new start? A fresh clan, with experienced Veterans? Well you have come to the right place!

{The Hidden Shinobi} Moon Clan. Is recruiting MR12+ players, full research, and ZERO trade tax, you've tried the rest, just join the best! Join {The Hidden Shinobi} today and git gud Tenno!

On 23/01/2018 at 1:36 AM, (Xbox One)StayKruel said:

Hey, I'm a long time Warframe player (MR14), I'm trying to learn the more in depth parts of the game.   I also have a friend who would be interested in joining.  I'll just have to leave my friend clan but I'd love to check you out.

Gamertag: StayKruel

Hello StayKruel,

An invitation has been sent and is currently awaiting you in the inbox. 

Welcome Tenno!

On 1/24/2018 at 2:50 PM, (Xbox One)JACKKAV said:

Hi, I’m a relivily new warframe player rank 12 just over 60 days.

ive been in a clan for a while but people only used it for a trading post 

I’m looking to dive further into the endgame and clan aspects of the game and was wondering if I could join

GT:Jackkav

Welcome to The Hidden Shinobi JACKKAV,

If you haven't already make sure you accept the clan invite which can be found in your inbox. I also wish you good luck on your future endeavors with the clan!

Greetings fellow Tenno! Do you want to be in the most active clan on xbox? Do you want to get the newest clan research weaponry ASAP? And do you want to DOMINATE the leaderboards and every other clan out there on a weekly basis? You do? Of course you do! Come join {The Hidden Shinobi} Moon clan, and help continue our reign over everyone else out there!

• 2 weeks later...

{The Hidden Shinobi} Moon Clan.

Consistently #1 for kills and activity for over 2 straight years are recruiting MR12+ Experienced Tenno.

If you wish to join an active community with hundreds of people to talk to at almost anytime of the day or night, then this is the place for you!

We are strict but fair. We keep our Clan & Alliance chats clean and user friendly for EVERYONE.

You've tried the rest, now join the best! Become a Shinobi today!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived