Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ⛩ The Hidden Shinobi ⛩ #1 Overall (Moon Clan) Is Recruiting Active MR16+ Players! 1000 Members, 100% Research, 0% Trade Tax, Helpful, Organized, Top-Tier, Leaderboard Event Clan! Well-Established 7 Year Clan!

(XBOX)Static Rainn

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)Static Rainn said:

Many members in the clan and the alliance have been farming the new relics along with frost and ember prime. We still got a month left so hopefully anyone that needs them will get them by then. @rocketstar31 

Okay, I'll be on tomorrow. Can we have 2 or 3 people in a 4-person squad with frost/ember relics, then 1 or 2 people without who need parts too. I tried this setup while playing public and by that method I got a few Ember Frost and Sicarus Parts. If we organise it, pretty much everyone could have 1 set of each prime by the end of the month. WHo's with me?

Guys, I probably shouldn't be posting here probably, but I would like to trade for 4 specific relics. 

Axi E1 (10 left)
Meso F2 (10 left)
Lith G1 (10 left)
Neo S5 (10 left)

I want to trade for 10 of each relic (will be updated). These are some of the things I have and the number of relics I would trade for it (e.g- if I wanted 3, it wouldn't be 3 of each, it would just be 3 relics from this list such as maybe 2 Axi's and one Lith, or maybe 3 Axi's!

Galatine Handle (3 relics)
Sicarus Receiver (10 relics)
Trinity Chassis (3 relics)
And Mission Hire! (I can do most things, pay range depends :D. A quote would be 2 relics every 10 mins-ish.)

Also, please donate! I won't be doing these missions solo, I'm gonna bring clan members but I'm just trying to set stuff up.

Finally, if you don't want to trade, just bring me along to a fissure if you have the relic! All I really need at the end of the day are sets which I can build to become a better player. That quest is not done solo :) 

If you have a relic and would not mind bringing me along to a fissure if you have any of these relics, please quote, reply or message me on Xbox.

Thanks,
           Rock.

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)iXcIusiive x said:

Hope everyone is having a good week, time to farm frost and ember. Good luck to everyone. I will also be posting on clan chat to bring members to relic farm and run fissures, so keep an eye out.

Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!! No seriously, pop me a msg each time you log on and if I'm online we can farm together. All I need is the Frost Set, Ember BP, Glaive and Reaper and Latron Set. When we're both online (remember to msg me on Live when you are), can we do Axi E1 farming? P.S- MY E1's Flawless rather than Radiant, hope that doesn't cause too many issues. 

Great Clan honestly, I've been with this clan most of my time in this game and I'm honestly glad that this was the clan that I found, I hope to see this clan  prosper more and more throughout Warframes lifetime. If you see me online feel free to shoot me a message and I'd be glad to help with whatever.

Have a great day Shinboi (:

Hello there, i'm a relatively new player (around 70 h). I'm looking for a new serious clan and i would like to join yours. I said new clan because i'm currently in another clan that i want to leave because they are not active anymore. I'm a little experienced with clan from other games but not on this scale. I would like to prove my worth to you guys. My gamertag is LicensedTuna40, i'm italian but i can speak english almost fluently. 

Archived