Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ⛩ The Hidden Shinobi ⛩ #1 Overall (Moon Clan) Is Recruiting Active MR16+ Players! 1000 Members, 100% Research, 0% Trade Tax, Helpful, Organized, Top-Tier, Leaderboard Event Clan! Well-Established 7 Year Clan!

(XBOX)Static Rainn

GT: Jackiavelli

Disillusioned ex Destiny player, impressed with WFs easy fun action, confused and baffled about everything else in the game! Looking for a clan for help/chat/good times. I'm a parent so my schedule is awful but if anyone has the patience to show me time ropes I'm an easygoing yet solid player who doesnt mind helping others too :)

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)Jackiavelli said:

GT: Jackiavelli

Disillusioned ex Destiny player, impressed with WFs easy fun action, confused and baffled about everything else in the game! Looking for a clan for help/chat/good times. I'm a parent so my schedule is awful but if anyone has the patience to show me time ropes I'm an easygoing yet solid player who doesnt mind helping others too :)

Sorry, but you need to be Mastery Rank 12 or higher to join. Message me again once you’ve got there and i’ll inv you then. :) 

Archived