Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ⛩ The Hidden Shinobi ⛩ #1 Overall (Moon Clan) Is Recruiting Active MR16+ Players! 1000 Members, 100% Research, 0% Trade Tax, Helpful, Organized, Top-Tier, Leaderboard Event Clan! Well-Established 7 Year Clan!

(XBOX)Static Rainn

Hello everyone, I'm rocketstar31 and I'm MR6. I would really like to join your clan. Pop me an invite ASAP, this place seems really nice. I'll fit right in the Chunnin class! Also, edit the post for trading capabilities and maybe add a screenshot of the grand hall. GT: rocketstar31  Quote me so I'll know when you reply.

I play regularly, and also have a prime loadout I work with (Soma P, Fang P, Lex P and Nova P Speed Build 1.8-something with Speed Aura) I'm not that new to the game, but I still appreciate help greatly, especially when it comes to finding that rare item I need (everyone knows I'm talking about Loki P Systems :P)

P.S- An idea I had was that you could have a fully integrated trading system. Say if someone wanted a fang blade, they could use either their own platinum or prize money from the clan events to contact the clan members first about whether they have the part so that the platinum gets recycled back into the clan economy. Of course, if this fails they can just go straight to trading chat.

Also, can the leader message me on Xbox so I don't forget.

I hope to hear ( or rather see a message ) from you soon.

Thanks, Rock.

EDIT: Just realised dojo pictures in the post. Looks amazing!

May I ask, what gear would you prefer for a master rank 6 person such as myself? I don't know what you expect. I have: (Getting one part from a trader and then I can have) Loki P, currently using Nova P though. I need ten orokin cells for Soma P, and I have a Lex and Fang P sitting in the foundry waiting for me to collect. Hope that's good enough :)

Also, I don't know alot about Fight Club, are warframe powers allowed? And can you use Loki's Invisibility until the timer for it runs out, or when you attack.

I cant wait to watch all of you fight in this weeks fight night, its going to be epic! Get your frames ready for an awesome night and good luck to everyone. 

Also baro ki teer will be back tmm, Tonight i will be hosting Sortie 1-3 , and i am going to be farming lots of relics for anyone who wants to join all night into about 5a.m. eastern time to get fellow clan mates a chance to buy some items. Tmm once i am up i will be hosting fissure missions to get some goodies for ducats. I will be cycling the players in the party to give everyone a chance to get in the action. Everyone is Welcome to Join!

Pm for invites, i will also be in the clan chat! 

Archived