Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking to get into Raiding - LoR

(PSN)T0katax

So, I'd like to get into raiding in warframe, therefore I'm looking for a group willing to take me to and teach me the LoR raid.

Experiance: I've been playing and raiding (and sometimes leading raids) in lots of mmo's, most prominently world of warcraft for about 13 years (how old is wow again?). As for raiding on my ps4, I only tried destiny so far. (Kings Fall Heroic)

Time: Well... starting today would be great :D Timezone is CEST, and I'm available from 17:30 - 24 o'clock (thou I heard raids in Warframe only take 10 minutes - 1 houer?)

Equipment:
I own all warframes, but not all of them are 30 and with cataclyst, so I'll just name the ones that are:

• Ash P
  • Chroma
  • Ember P
  • Frost
  • Hydroid
  • Ivara
  • Limbo (i think)
  • Loki
  • Mag (i think)
  • Mesa
  • Mirage
  • Nekros
  • Nova p
  • Nyx
  • Saryn p
  • Trinity
  • Valkyr
  • Volt

As for other equipment, I read that you should bring cyphers, shield and energy restores, got those. 

Most used weapons are: (Tho I read you cc more than you kill?)
Prim: Tonkro, Boltor p, Ignis, Tigris p

Sec: Lex p, Hikou, p

Meele: Jat kittang, scindo p

I also own a shade as well as a stealth kurbow, tho I think my stealth cubros needs to be defrigerated first, takeing some time^^

Hey bud, dunno where you heard 10 minutes to an hour from aha even some of the best speed runners just about make 15 minutes :P.

I run LoR pretty much every other day with clan members and we're always happy to bring along a newbie or two, so if you want in be sure to add me on PSN or in Warframe ;). No need for any ciphers or energy pads we'll do just fine without 'em.

See you in-game Tenno!

P.S. Our runs usually take anywhere from 25-35 minutes.

Edited by (PS4)HussainHitman

On 10/5/2016 at 11:21 AM, (PS4)HussainHitman said:

P.S. Our runs usually take anywhere from 25-35 minutes.

HussainHitman = Mag Prime, Burston Prime....  Ridiculously Good Aim......

I believe it.....  That's about the same time we running when we ain't lolly gagging around!!!!!

See you in Annihilation?  Not many of us left that still believe in the ART OF "SHOOTING PEOPLE IN THE FACE"!!!!!!!!! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/10/2016 at 1:08 AM, (PS4)HyperInfestation said:

HussainHitman = Mag Prime, Burston Prime....  Ridiculously Good Aim......

I believe it.....  That's about the same time we running when we ain't lolly gagging around!!!!!

See you in Annihilation?  Not many of us left that still believe in the ART OF "SHOOTING PEOPLE IN THE FACE"!!!!!!!!! 

... What?