Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sticky Bombs.

Konnstruct

Ever played TF2? If you have, you probably know where I'm going with this...

647px-Community_Demo_Strategy_Header.png

So, to the point, I've seen a LOT of threads suggesting Grenades and a LOT of critisism for those suggestions. I think a sticky bomb of some sort would be a nice compromise. Whether it is a sticky-bomb launcher, ability, or just a single thrown grenade.

The Stickybomb would be an explosive that can attach itself to any surface or enemy (or ally?). It can either detonate on a timer or manually. As for what they do, I have a couple of ideas:

- "Normal" Bomb - Just a standard explosion that deals damage.

- Stun Bomb - As the name inplies, it stuns and/or blinds (possibly like a flashbang) enemies in the blast radius for a certain time. For Corpus,it simply disables them temporarily (possibly giving them the "electrified" effect for aesthetics).

- Heal Bomb - Most likely for Trinity, heals teammates. This would be interesting, as you can attach the heal bomb(s) to a teammate, and detonate it/them instantly whenever they need health (assuming that there is manual detonation).

Just some ideas, but I'm mainly here to discuss the base concept of sticky bombs. So, thoughts?

I think it'd be good for there to be grenades in the arsenal menu. The type of grenade you can throw could be based off mods like incendiary, electrical, cryo, stun, and not to mention your base concussion/fragmentation grenade if you choose to not mod it at all.