Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen: Round 5 (almost complete) LIst!

[DE]Rebecca

15 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

I thought the same when I first saw the helmet. I find the chevrons are the focus of Wukong's aesthetics, what makes him pop out among others. Though, I've come to appreciate it more. The idea of a magic headband used to restrain his wild power is appealing.

7f57fc0b31fc7714168fabe0eb579e11.png

I get that, I also appreciate the fact that it is thematic.

But I'm not going to buy it, the tassels/chevrons are too important to Wukong's Warframe aesthetic imo. That and it makes him seem rather generic... 

I don't keep up to date with the Steam Workshop stuff, anyone got any personal favourite Wukong cosmetics?

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

That and it makes him seem rather generic...

This I definitely agree with. Maybe the headband will look much better when in gameplay with a bright energy color and a generally dark frame layout. I can say that besides the lacking chevrons, I find it looks much better than Dasheng. 

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I don't keep up to date with the Steam Workshop stuff, anyone got any personal favourite Wukong cosmetics?

Xingzhe is the only Wukong cosmetic on the workshop currently. Hopefully we'll see more upcoming.

03fcc4fb7603e5627fce7bb961f7f1e6.png

Just now, LazerSkink said:

This I definitely agree with. Maybe the headband will look much better when in gameplay with a bright energy color and a generally dark frame layout. I can say that besides the lacking chevrons, I find it looks much better than Dasheng. 

Xingzhe is the only Wukong cosmetic on the workshop currently. Hopefully we'll see more upcoming.

Everything looks better than Dasheng xD

Hope so too. Guess in the meantime I'll just have to patiently stew in my pit of fashion frame despair.

If I can ask, where are these comments from DE left for the content creators? That is something I haven't ever seen specified and as a content creator I would feel comfortable to know where to look for these comments. Steam comment, email, Warframe Forums, etc?

Please let us know!

Whooooa... Wait a tic. 

I thought you (DE) said you WOULD NOT be taking 'model weapon swap' skins into consideration anymore?

Its the reason I gave up on submitting anything. 

Can we get some confirmation on this for the future of TennoGen?

I have plenty of ideas of my own and I'm sure as do others for alternate weapon appearance 'skins' and would like to have a committed reply from you all at DE. 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I get that, I also appreciate the fact that it is thematic.

But I'm not going to buy it, the tassels/chevrons are too important to Wukong's Warframe aesthetic imo. That and it makes him seem rather generic... 

The helmet was actually submitted with optional energy chevrons, I'm fine either way so i leave the decision to DE

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Do you have any images/models of it with the optional energy chevrons that you could show us (me)?

I have but the materials for the effects are not provided by DE, so without it, it will looks like gray ribbons. But if DE decides to use it they can reuse their own material and it will looks exactly the same as Wukong's default helmet energy chevrons