Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen: Round 5 (almost complete) LIst!

[DE]Rebecca

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon.Vector said:

I'm disappointed my Valkyr Amazon skin & helmet didn't make the cut but I have other ideas, especially for Atlas. I've looked but I can't see any comments for it and I'm guessing the artistic style was just not right because otherwise if it was technical I'd have a comment? Would any comments be on Steam somewhere? On my workshop submission I guess?

Quite Sad-face Valkyr here, that your skin didn't make it,I loved that skin you made. :(

1 hour ago, Naith said:

Personally feel a few of the N7 themed stuff is slightly iffy. Needs touching up. Plus there's absolutely loads of entries for 'em, or were, needs to be reined in a little and refined.

THANK YOU.
Someone finally said it. The N7 stuff doesn't seem to pay much attention to WF's aesthetics or the Frame's own. Sometimes it works out well, but the sheer number of them seems to indicate the artist was using trial and error over paying attention to the fine print, as it were.

Still nothing for Ash :s Wish those high tech skins and helms from Yatus made it since there's next to nothing for Ash other than the original designs : 

N3 Y - Yakiza / Ash Skin + Helmet

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=749901113

N3 Z - Phantom / Ash Helmet

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739694171

The rest of them for other Warframes are awesome too :

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=754513951

20 hours ago, Larry_Foulke said:

By far the least impressive bunch by far, also this didn't get through?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=727935543

Probably because really its just a recoloured Frost with a crown stuck on top.

Not very appealing to me really and I guess DE don't cater to a particular artists fanboys in a popularity contest.

11 minutes ago, Ascythian said:

Not very appealing to me really and I guess DE don't cater to a particular artists fanboys in a popularity contest.

Umm they already accepted a bunch of uglier reskins before lmao.

And it's really, really, stupid to call someone a fanboy of a particular artist just because they want a particular skin from that artist. By your logic they wouldn't care about anyone since you call preference 'fanboynism'.

And the irony is that the only reason you're not interested in it is because it doesn't appeal to you. He's not the center of the universe and neither are you.

Edited by Soju.

4 minutes ago, Soju. said:

Umm they already accepted a bunch of uglier reskins before lmao.

And it's really, really, stupid to call someone a fanboy of a particular artist just because they want a particular skin from that artist. By your logic they wouldn't care about anyone since you call preference 'fanboynism'.

Maybe they have but for that particular Frost skin, the artist in question is capable of better. His Excalibur reskin shows what he is capable of but accepting imo a more lazy effort for his Frost skin does the artistry of Warframe a great disservice. Id rather folk have the competition between artists to show comparisons rather than having a biased view on one subject.

Just now, Ascythian said:

Maybe they have but for that particular Frost skin, the artist in question is capable of better. His Excalibur reskin shows what he is capable of but accepting imo a more lazy effort for his Frost skin does the artistry of Warframe a great disservice. Id rather folk have the competition between artists to show comparisons rather than having a biased view on one subject.

It's not 'maybe', just look at the white Volt skin, it's literally low res. 

What is 'better' to you, might not be for someone else, in this case, other people, and the artists, something that seems like you are still not getting. It's not 'biased', it's called 'preference'. I like the new mesh for the helmet and the simplicity in the front of the skin that resembles a royal outfit for a royal look, sticking true to its name. <- Is this supposed to be 'biased'?

33 minutes ago, Ascythian said:

That didn't seem to keep them from accepting that terrible Graxx stuff.

4 hours ago, CDelacroix said:

That didn't seem to keep them from accepting that terrible Graxx stuff.

You don't like Grineer design it seems.

Too bad, i already bought Rhino Graxx the day it came out, i bought the whole new Nightwatch bundle and literally yesterday i met Graxx Mirage of almost the same colors as i was and we found ourselves joking about it.

I think he even sent me a friend-request.

Grineer: spreading friendship since September 2016

9 hours ago, Soju. said:

It's not 'maybe', just look at the white Volt skin, it's literally low res. 

What is 'better' to you, might not be for someone else, in this case, other people, and the artists, something that seems like you are still not getting. It's not 'biased', it's called 'preference'. I like the new mesh for the helmet and the simplicity in the front of the skin that resembles a royal outfit for a royal look, sticking true to its name. <- Is this supposed to be 'biased'?

Since there's lonly 2 volt skins. And both are made by me I feel I need to call this out.

It's not "literally low res"

There was a problem with the way DE compress textures compared to what we see as artists. That was fixed months ago.

1 minute ago, EchoesOfRain said:

Wait...did the Banshee Maharliqa skin really not make it in? the only Banshee thing there is, and a beautiful skin at that, didn't make it? :(

plays sad violin
I guess I could tweak the materials on it, add some subtle grunge, maybe play with gradients and I'll re submit a second version of it  :) 
and/or add an alt helmet to it. The current helmet will still be included on the files :D 

Edited by led2012WF