Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using motion blur makes part of your screen have black patches.

Scherhardt

An4Hk7F.jpg

Can be temporarily fixed if you are playing in windowed mode by clicking maximize/minimize button until it goes out, but motion blur is still buggy leaving trails of bright colored parts of your frame/environment.

Started after Silver Grove 3 Ayatan update.

This is ran on very old hardware so i highly doubt that this is a driver issue. GPU is no longer supported.

Specs if needed.

Intel Core2Duo E7200@3Ghz

Powercolor 4670 HD OC Edition

3.25GB RAM

Windows XP Sp3

Edited by Scherhardt

Wow that is really weird, I can't say if this is a issue on your system but I highly suspect it.

I would recommend just disabling motion blur then because it bugs your gameplay.

Although I would recommend to get a newer rig, this can't be the fix for everyone.

I think it has to do something with your GPU ram or else that just does not enough RAM.

I don't know but @[DE]Dmitri do you see how he can fix this?

neither the less older drivers and hardware can be a pain tho, especially with older graphics cards.

Chao, The Roaring Lion

Edited by TheRoaringLion

1 hour ago, TheRoaringLion said:

Wow that is really weird, I can't say if this is a issue on your system but I highly suspect it.

I would recommend just disabling motion blur then because it bugs your gameplay.

Although I would recommend to get a newer rig, this can't be the fix for everyone.

I think it has to do something with your GPU ram or else that just does not enough RAM.

I don't know but @[DE]Dmitri do you see how he can fix this?

neither the less older drivers and hardware can be a pain tho, especially with older graphics cards.

Chao, The Roaring Lion

Well, i have quite a sum of games on this old rig namely Dota2,Warframe,Blade&Soul,DragonNest,PSO2 and a PS2 Emu. I ran each of them and only warframe has the issu and despite B&S being a much more demanding game I've come across nothing at all.

I'm not sure, my RAM stays at 55-70% usage max when playing. I remember once this happened way back but it fixed itself after some update. So I'm pretty much half sure that game option is buggy on me.

Settling on min/max band-aid fix for now since motion blur really makes the game feel smooth.

I was talking about GPU ram because WF recently added some lighting effects and that uses more Gpu ram so yea sysram I guess no problem for you.

You can see this with msi afterburner but this app is used for overclocking but also monitoring of your graphics cards.

Chao, The Roaring Lion