[DE]Danielle

September 29th Connectivity Issues [Resolved]

1 hour ago, JSharpie said:

They refund the time back if you have boosters during downtime.

They have before but so far the only thing I've seen DE say that they are going to do about it is bring back darvo's stuff from his last visit and add it to his next visit.

• Upvote 1

Finally able to get into the forums, which is promising sign for when i set up for whatever U4 brings. Glad you guys are working hard, but it's just...

The fact people are DDoSing you is beyond not cool. Worse is no word on WHY you're being DDoS'd. It's one thing to crash a man's livelihood, it's another to not even let them know why.

1 minute ago, Vaktezraj said:

I hope this isn't related to that racist guy throwing a tantrum about being banned... Someone being so petty that they DDoS a game is just... confusing.

he probably is...

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

All connectivity issues have been resolved. Thank you for your patience, Tenno! 

I still cant update files as servers are failing repeatedly...

No!  Don't listen to the DE!  My informant from the Onion, warned me of this attack!  Baro Ki Teer, is behind this!  The Ducats are being distributed as we chat on this forum!  How can you not see?  I tell you it's all an inside job!  Half the DE's, and CO's, are being paid off, by Baro.  His evil plan is already in full motion!  Full explanation of Baro Ki Teers scheme in my in-depth article:

"For Anyone wo have buyed booster we dont care about you,  And we Will not reset the time you could not used your booster" whith love DE. Probable is what will happnenig again Whit me.

Connectivity has been steadied across all platforms. Some regions may take longer than others to fully recover, but traffic trends are showing that you guys are able to log into the game again. Thank you! 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Connectivity has been steadied across all platforms. Some regions may take longer than others to fully recover, but traffic trends are showing that you guys are able to log into the game again. Thank you! 

I hope this hasn't thrown U4 off track! You guys have it hard enough as it is.

3 hours ago, AhmadIYE said:

I wish if we could find these homeless braindead people who just become salty over absolutely no valid reasons and mess out with lots of people by ruining the game. 

Think before you speak. Homeless people can't hack or DDoS.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, (XB1)TexasBotHurt said:

Think before you speak. Homeless people can't hack or DDoS.

And you failed to catch the actual meaning....lolzzz

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

thnks DE good work

Well at least it was a 30 day booster, getting to use half of it is better than non of it at all! XD Thanks for the heads up!

I am still not able to connect at all... the issues have only gotten worse since last night. Before I could at least log in and then get booted randomly in the middle of missions, but now I cannot even log in. I am staring at the "Unable to connect" screen as I type this. From what I can see servers are not down and you say this is fixed.......... it is worse by far.

On 9/29/2016 at 11:00 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

I am still having problems. Every match that I am able to start gives me a connection error near the beginning of the mission and sends me back to the ship and navigation then fails to create any new instances. I am forced to log out, log back in, and then I can create a new instance only to have the process repeated and I get 0 progress made in game because I have not completed a single mission yet.