The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Universal sentinel skins

Scandroid

So with all the new deluxe skins being available for all that type of weapons like the palatine for all hammers and idea started floating around my head why not make all sentinel skins that alter the whole model usable for all sentinels like the carabus skins is amazing but deathcube is not realy a sentinel i prefer to use and i would love to be able to use it on shade or wyrm.

only thing that would be a problem with this is probably helios since its attack animations consist of him dismantling himself but even then only draw back from it would be we wouldnt see the animations

Edited by Scandroid

mmm well if i imagine that idea being applied to warframes, i dont like it. and it would be for the same reason, that i dislike this idea for sentinels. i do however feel that sentinels on the whole need alot of love. they're a great asset to the game but their potential has dimmed since the arrival of carrier/kubrows/kavats etc. they were awesome things a few years ago. when you started out in the dark of mercury that dethcube was your best and only friend.

25 minutes ago, kalikilic said:

mmm well if i imagine that idea being applied to warframes, i dont like it. and it would be for the same reason, that i dislike this idea for sentinels. i do however feel that sentinels on the whole need alot of love. they're a great asset to the game but their potential has dimmed since the arrival of carrier/kubrows/kavats etc. they were awesome things a few years ago. when you started out in the dark of mercury that dethcube was your best and only friend.

i never said anything about warframes

18 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

dont like it either

also you cant put a hammer skin on a sword

i dont see for exemple how an universal skin would work for Helios

i meant skins like palatine working for all hammers and dryad for all bows and helios simple if you had read the post till the end instead of the title the attack animation would not show for him and he would only shoot out the projectiles which we dont really see aniways

No, just no. There are different skins for different objects for a reason. If you don't like the function of one object but like the look of it, either find a way to make what you do like look better, or learn to like the thing you dislike. This is like, 95% the same as sayin skins shouldn't work on other frames, so no, you can't have the Trinity Strega skin on Ne Zha. Deal with it.

4 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

No, just no. There are different skins for different objects for a reason. If you don't like the function of one object but like the look of it, either find a way to make what you do like look better, or learn to like the thing you dislike. This is like, 95% the same as sayin skins shouldn't work on other frames, so no, you can't have the Trinity Strega skin on Ne Zha. Deal with it.

and again this post is nothing to do with warframes learn to read

Edited by Scandroid

1 minute ago, Scandroid said:

and again this post is nothing to do with warframes learn to read

6 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

The same argument against frames getting each others skin is basically the same list of reasons for Sentinels, as I said before. Maybe learn to read and dear christ that grammar yourself?

So for what I can understand from everyone else is that they would prefer to have their Deluxe weapon skins reverted back to when they were only applicable to 1 specific weapon that no one liked to use? GG

Honestly I would love to be able to use the unique Sentinel skins on others. It'll give me more of a reason to buy them and expand on fashion.

Just why would it be a bad idea?

It's not like putting Strega skin on Nezha. Nowhere even near that. In fact, I think it'd be even more logical to be able to put Para on Djinn than on Carrier. Also, you can put a dagger/sword skin on dual axes, or a physcial blade and shield skin on an energy based sword and shield. I don't see why putting a Carabus skin on Diriga sounds so much like a blasphemy to you guys.