Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U4+4.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, LittleArachnid said:

It was Tactical Potato who mentioned in his video about the charge time in his Zenistar video

My point wasn't regarding charge time, but that it would be nice if we could perform the charge attack while the weapon was in the off-hand (although I know that's weapon type related).

Edited by Mr._Clean

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now access your Inventory screen when in the Dojo.

OH MY. I can't belive this. Probably one of the oldest and anticipated requests finally has been resolved!

Now add the search box to that screen and all is marvelous. I hope we don't have to wait another two years for this...

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Silver Grove: U4.1

Changes

• Removed unintended tileset. (shhhh secrets!)
Spoiler

metal-gear-alert.jpg

*Cue Metal Gear Tenno music*

Also, for those curious - Nightwatch enemies can be scanned and will reach a capacity of scans when completed, however there isn't a codex entry for them --- yet.

Very sad about Zenistar nerf. After 300 days i was very happy of the reward. A weapon with so useful feature was a great reward for 300 days of playing. That weapon was something special, something fresh. I was even considering it to be my new favorite melee. Now that disk has 45 seconds... i thought it's a lot of time, but after testing it for a while i realized that i'm spending too much time watching the timer and running back to re-launch the disk. Now i'm thinking not about possibility of my new favorite weapon, but about the sense of using it. I think that change destroyed that awesome 300 days login reward.

Edited by Sebith

I like these "new" (to me that is) enemies. They hit harder that one could expect from their level. But for some reason they don't appear in Codex. E.g. i did have all scans for regular and Drekar Manic but Nightwatch Manic appeared orange on my scanner. Which would imply that it's a different type. Yet none of Nightwatch troops appear in Codex. Another mild disappointmen was - "oh, it's just another Stratos emblem". Maybe i'm missing something but how this one is different from the ones that we got from other alerts?

16 hours ago, Anonfox12345 said:

Additionally, we now know that the timer is a full 46 seconds. In a game as fast paced as warframe that is a pretty long time. And the weapon is free, so I wasn't expecting it to be the new melee king anyways. 

Sorry, I don't want to wait 300 days, 10 months of daily logins for a weapon that was already sucking and then got nerfed too? The azima can be good in mid-low missions because of high capacity, sufficient crit chance and good status but this, I can take a shower, eat something, sleep, chilling around, then go to the computer and the zenistar is still charging the attack, so sloooow rate of fire, almost inexistent crit, status can't be really consider a good thing because the weapon is slow and even if you put primed fury is still not enough.

I think increasing attack speed to 1 and increasing crit chance to 10% would make this weapon good enough

Edited by Ylantron

i dont know if this is supposed to be happening but when i was running the second mission for the nightwatch event (the defence on ceres) it came to my attention that i was getting these electricity procs and damage (around 300 per strike i think) every 2 to 8 seconds, it literally killed me (i was soloing this mission). i dont know if this is a bug or something, i really like the idea of the environment reacting to us (in this case the lightning strikes) but since i was getting them so many times it was more annoying than cool, i couldnt block them with snowglobe i couldnt block them with melee i couldnt dodge them and since there was no way of negating the damage i had to use over 20 health restores to simply stay alive, what i also found kinda annoying were the nightwatch jat kittag units, i froze them but they were somehow still able to charge and knock me down, same goes for the other melee units with the claws, they could still teleport even though they were frozen.

i hope this info can help in any way

sincerely

a not so lone tenno

Edited by Gyod