Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U4+4.1

[DE]Megan

So can we get something that makes it easier to find the sculptures, like a chiming sound or even a hum when we are close to it? I have been running missions for several days now and now they either wont spawn or that they do spawn but with my three loot mods to help locate them they don't appear. I sure hope you didn't remove the sculptures from those mods ability to find them or else you will be having plenty of pissed off fans.

1 hour ago, Ylantron said:

Sorry, I don't want to wait 300 days, 10 months of daily logins for a weapon that was already sucking and then got nerfed too? The azima can be good in mid-low missions because of high capacity, sufficient crit chance and good status but this, I can take a shower, eat something, sleep, chilling around, then go to the computer and the zenistar is still charging the attack, so sloooow rate of fire, almost inexistent crit, status can't be really consider a good thing because the weapon is slow and even if you put primed fury is still not enough.

I think increasing attack speed to 1 and increasing crit chance to 10% would make this weapon good enough

Can you guys stop complaining already. Nobody waited for anything. You get a free weapon after 300 days of login. You didn't wait for it. If it sucks don't play it. Why would anyone think 300 days of login is worth anything. You get something free everyday and should be happy about it. It is like everything in this game, everyone talks about how the grind is hard instead of just playing and getting the various type of loot over time  without purposly farming for it (login, focus, syndicate, endo, etc). And if you don't want to just play the game for "fun" then don't complain on the "wait or grind"

17 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Tactical Alert completed. Resorting to previous process: Awaiting a War Within.

Reveal hidden contents

POTATOds* are in the oven.

Now, what else are the Nightwatch going to do other than die or try to kill us with their very durable Reavers, which virtually one-shot anyone who isn't Rhino, Valkyr or Inaros? If this is running for 3 days, then surely there's more to this Tactical Alert than just another Stratos Emblem?

And, DE, why is there another Marelok with less stats in the Arsenal under Secondaries, but not in the Codex? What is this?

Conclusion: Thanks for the Catalyst and Exilus Adapter, but "I expected more! I deserve a challenge!" - General Sargas Ruk.

*Potent Orokin Technical Augmentation and Tactical Offensive devices; Reactor and Catalyst respectively.

Hey, how long does the final Tac Alert mission last? We played it and lasted a while but no evac ever showed.

In previous patch you said you removed Archwing Interception as it wasn't popular. Then why Limbo theorem still requires you to do said Archwing Interception?

And for how many years more crates will spawn in walls, decorations and other unreachable places? For how many years more Kubrow/Kavat pathfinding AI  will remain as bugged as it is?

Edited by Aedwynn

Please DE i am no the only one, ive finished the first mission from the tactical alert, yet the second one wont unlock, nor the rewards from the first one is given, in the spoiler is pictures of what appears on my screen when i try to select the second mission, and also a picture of me completing the mission itself

Spoiler

EeDMkyN.jpgxNfXRq6.jpg

4 hours ago, Archforge said:

While all of this are cosmetics, most of them are just your opinion in changing skin designs. So don't use the word "fix" as it is not a glitch or bug in the first place.

do a ticket... posting here where no real DE staff will see it....like come on dude