Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U4+4.1

[DE]Megan

Zenistar nerf already? They gotta buff that charge speed to make it useful if it has a timer.

No new Nightwatch mods? Seriously, do more, those things are so fun. D;

Ayatan Stars got an icon but what about the Sculptures? Those are the hardest to spot, as they simply spawn and stand, while stars you see them coming out of the locker/crate and know Stars come from those.

Gotta love the Nightwatch skins, though the only things that keeps me away from buying them is that some weapons already have plenty of skins that aren't bad at all. D;

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl

I am honestly having trouble figuring out why the Wukong and Nezha Noggles haven't been released. There's no reason for me to be angry for not receiving noggles of all things, but I just find it disappointingly confusing that they still haven't been released to us yet even though it was said they were in the global build; only in need of being "switched on".

41a849047c70bb9cb47e1d032ea33c31.png

bf78d44c78762767b23503822a747cba.png

I feel weird posting something like this, but it's been more than 3 weeks since you've been made aware of their absence to the global build. When will we see action upon this? When will we see the release (if ever)?

Edited by LazerSkink

Statisticians say that veteran players are more negative nihilistic than others.

I remember when tactical alerts were actually alerts and not pseudo-events, and i remember when we still had events. I remember when I was excited for new content. I remember when the weekly hotfix had this amount of bug fixing, and when there were innovative changes in the Changes section of the update. 

Are these really updates? This seems much more like a hotfix

Im sure The War Within will be great

Edited by Liverslices

I didn't think I'd be excited for this update, but I gotta say, I'm excited for these Nightwatch skins and for the Nightwatch returning in general. They should've been added to Kela de Thaym's boss fight and to all of Sedna's nodes, but at least they're back now. Hopefully DE doesn't remove them from the Codex again.

"We are really certain we ship War Within at the end of June" -DE

"We are really certain we ship War Within at the end of Juli" -DE

"We are really certain we ship War Within at the end of August" -DE

"We are really certain we ship War Within at the end of September" -DE

the legacy continues.