Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U4+4.1

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, Pouncer said:

Many thanks!  

I have a question.  Since the reward for the first mission is mailed to us (50k credits, 800 endo), are the credits affected by credit boosters?  I forgot to look at my total credits before getting the mail message.

no

1 hour ago, Ylantron said:

"(sigh) There I go again, giving you too much- credit. Must I always show you the way forward?"   "Why must you always work against-  progress?"

Seriously now, nerfing zenistar? after we waited 300 days for get that, I literally don't know what to think, just nerfs, nerfs and even nerfs on the nerfs. The zenistar disc projectile was almost the only thing that could save that but NO, let's make that even more useless because now it's mainstream nerfing.

Why don't nerf RNG? oh sorry, forgot, nerf warframes and weapons first

So true T-T

11 minutes ago, Yuni_Hermit said:

Has anyone else noticed that there is POUNDING on the door in the back of your orbiter now, with the infested goop on it?

ya i have... way more sounds too as a whole... Mmmmm seems our ship has cancer :l

1 hour ago, Ylantron said:

"(sigh) There I go again, giving you too much- credit. Must I always show you the way forward?"   "Why must you always work against-  progress?"

Seriously now, nerfing zenistar? after we waited 300 days for get that, I literally don't know what to think, just nerfs, nerfs and even nerfs on the nerfs. The zenistar disc projectile was almost the only thing that could save that but NO, let's make that even more useless because now it's mainstream nerfing.

Why don't nerf RNG? oh sorry, forgot, nerf warframes and weapons first

My rule of thumb is to expect anything that allows any form of AFK behavior to be killed pretty fast. Besides, why get salty about something that incentivizes not playing the game? Additionally, we now know that the timer is a full 46 seconds. In a game as fast paced as warframe that is a pretty long time. And the weapon is free, so I wasn't expecting it to be the new melee king anyways. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

A sound will now play when you find an Ayatan Star in loot containers. 

So you have added a marker for an Ayatan Star because of blind crying casuals?
Shame on DE
Also it's not mini-map only, I can see it on my screen from ANY distance -_- maybe add map marker for Rare Crates and Ayatans Sculptures too?

Edited by Xenophil
a typo