Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U4+4.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a buff-icon and timer for the Zenistar's disc projectile. 

Does it mean now disc has duration(huge nerf) even before i can even receive it?
With duration it will be simply useless so i'm starting to regret i almost reached this point already(just 2 more login rewards but now... most possibly useless)...

Hi DE just got the Uru Prime Syadanna in access and its pretty cool. I just have 2 things i wished to be fixed with it, and 1st issue I have is the black energy color. It seems black energy is almost invisible at the bottom when using the smoke pallet. Can you guys make it more visible for pure black energy so it sticks out more plz and ty. Another issue is the physics, it seems to be jiggling and spazzing all over the place, instead of waving up and down or moving smoothly when sprinting. #Fashionframeisendgame

9 minutes ago, Death_Master_ said:

Does it mean now disc has duration(huge nerf) even before i can even receive it?
With duration it will be simply useless so i'm starting to regret i almost reached this point already(just 2 more login rewards but now... most possibly useless)...

thats really no way to play a game... only caring about login rewards that cant be really good due to its the time wall.... they will always pure looks OR fun lil toys. but nothing game breaking/epic

2 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

They found unlimited time to be too op so they had to give it a timer.

Don't they always find all the fun stuff too op?

With timer Zenistar goes directly to trash part of my collection as a weird thing that has no use(like Synod Heliocor).

300 days wasted, 200 more to waste for another piece of junk(what else could it be? Azima was junk. Zenistar turned junk before i could even touch it. Surely last in list will be junk too!)

8 minutes ago, ----Dante---- said:

why rewards are so bad thou?

i know this event is easy but come on.

this isnt an event, its a T alert... they almost always this simple with no real rewards then farming last part of goodies. have not seen anyone say it but most of the time theirs rare/good mods in it

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Added a buff-icon and timer for the Zenistar's disc projectile. 

Was my favorite melee since day1. Seems no more.

300 daily logins spent well. Same will be for 500 days reward weapon? Nerfed to the ground, so people see it as another "MR fooder" and not usefull weapon.

1 minute ago, Death_Master_ said:

I care much of all stuff, not only login rewards.

Just it's not so good to see bad enough reward(which had just ONE good side) is turning completely trash in front of you after 300 days.

as i said, they are all toys, they wont be BiS

Tactical Alert completed. Resorting to previous process: Awaiting a War Within.

Spoiler

POTATOds* are in the oven.

Now, what else are the Nightwatch going to do other than die or try to kill us with their very durable Reavers, which virtually one-shot anyone who isn't Rhino, Valkyr or Inaros? If this is running for 3 days, then surely there's more to this Tactical Alert than just another Stratos Emblem?

And, DE, why is there another Marelok with less stats in the Arsenal under Secondaries, but not in the Codex? What is this?

Conclusion: Thanks for the Catalyst and Exilus Adapter, but "I expected more! I deserve a challenge!" - General Sargas Ruk.

*Potent Orokin Technical Augmentation and Tactical Offensive devices; Reactor and Catalyst respectively.