Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)mmcareen

Drop table for Tactical Alert: Long Shadow?

Question

Hey, so do anyone know if DE posted a drop table for the last survival?  I got transmute cores for mine so kinda thinking there is hidden drop table.  Don't mind the ps4 account, can't sign into my PC one as the I'm not a robot box refuses to pop up.

I've gotten one of SImaris fusion cores (that guarantees the fused mod will be of set polarity), so there is definitely something interesting in the drop tables. Going to have to run these all weekend to see if I get lucky :P.

33/4 and no sigil, no rare cards, just some trans cores and loads of craps like  samples... 0.25% ? really ??

mutagen sample, credit cache, rift sigil, transmute cores... that sounds like the TA that had the super low chance of dropping the dual electric mods and the slash mods, if you all remember 25 wave defense.  I obviously can't say for sure but I'm willing to bet there is some set of mods hidden in there with a very low chance of dropping.  I may have to run it a few more times myself and see if I can get lucky

1 hour ago, pauli133 said:

You put it on and nobody notices unless you say HEY, I'VE GOT A RIFT SIGIL!

The only thing that makes it notable is that it's rare. I've got it, it looks ok on a couple of frames. It's desirable because it's hard to get, that's all.

I see. Rare cosmetic item that I can do without. Ok thanks!

No Droptable that I know of (I tried looking for one too) but I've done 3 runs of it so far and have gotten 2x transmute cores twice and 5k +3k credit caches once.

i got 1 mutagen sample....so be ready to get completely dissapointed. this happend during one of the other tac alerts too the one with 25 waves of baliff defense. 25 waves and i got a single fieldron smaple...i am not playing this endurance again.

1 hour ago, MobyTheDuck said:

From Reddit.

be nice if you can link to the post n all, seeing if its not by a known person... its just as useful as a wiki post about god is a potato 

I'm a newbie so may I ask what is with the  Rift Sigil ? I read everyone talking about it.

We put it on and it grant us some special ability?

3 hours ago, MobyTheDuck said:

From Reddit.

1 hour ago, Urska said:

be nice if you can link to the post n all, seeing if its not by a known person... its just as useful as a wiki post about god is a potato 

I read that reddit post, it is misinformation (confirmed by table creator), the reward table posted is actually from the Emergency Exit tactical alert. It MAY be the same reward table, but we have no confirmation.

1 minute ago, kyori said:

I'm a newbie so may I ask what is with the  Rift Sigil ? I read everyone talking about it.

We put it on and it grant us some special ability?

You put it on and nobody notices unless you say HEY, I'VE GOT A RIFT SIGIL!

The only thing that makes it notable is that it's rare. I've got it, it looks ok on a couple of frames. It's desirable because it's hard to get, that's all.

Did someone say Rift Sigil? Alrighty then, i'm gonna play the living hek out of it once i'm back home from Work. o: Because fashionframe.

And i know it has a really low chance, but i love being forced to work for stuff without instantly getting everything.

Hmm DE Think's it's a good idea to put the rift sigil 0,25% and a bunch of crap like fieldron sample. #RipRiftSigil

6 minutes ago, Aliatico said:

Don't have printscreen but I got a Rift Sigil

I also dont have a screencap but i can confirm that i got the Rift Sigil for the lvl 4 mission and its reward.

3 minutes ago, Mister_Jeffa said:

i didnt get even a thing, so i dont know if there is a second drop table ( or i am extremely unlucky)

Not even Credit Cache or Endo? Because those are also possible rewards.

I've gotten the credit caches a bunch. The Rift emblem likes to show up during the Tac Alerts, so it's probably in there at a 1% chance, too.

1 minute ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Not even Credit Cache or Endo? Because those are also possible rewards.

nope, only some small amount that i dropped while killing stuff (1 time and the other 2 times i got nothing more than the dropped resources)

Just now, Mister_Jeffa said:

nope, only some small amount that i dropped while killing stuff (1 time and the other 2 times i got nothing more than the dropped resources)

Are you doing the endurance mission, the 4th? If yes, then maybe it has something to do with the connection problems.

13 hours ago, bluepheonix13 said:

I read that reddit post, it is misinformation (confirmed by table creator), the reward table posted is actually from the Emergency Exit tactical alert. It MAY be the same reward table, but we have no confirmation.

Knowing DE, it's most likely it's the same reward table.

Just now, bluepheonix13 said:

Are you doing the endurance mission, the 4th? If yes, then maybe it has something to do with the connection problems.

yes i did the 4th mission 3 times now, connection is not an issue so that shouldnt be it

hah, yeah no way. Feel sorry for those who really REALLY want it enough to run that mission until it drops.

1 minute ago, Mister_Jeffa said:

yes i did the 4th mission 3 times now, connection is not an issue so that shouldnt be it

Welp, out of ideas then.