Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JV Raid

(PSN)mmcareen

So for the most part, I actually like the JV raid, my one huge issue with it, is when you lose all your armor, you go down, and if you die, you respawn with no armor.  So you die again.  respawn, die again.  You should respawn with full armor.  Doing the elevator part/sabotage this is most annoying.  Can't find a injector or god forbid you drop mid-jump, and fall.  That's it for you.  Someone can jump down and revive you but you are dead within 5 seconds so you are not getting back up to the top.  Only happened a few times but is it ever annoying.  Simple fix as getting your armor back when you burn a revive would fix this.  Thank You

6 minutes ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

So for the most part, I actually like the JV raid, my one huge issue with it, is when you lose all your armor, you go down, and if you die, you respawn with no armor.  So you die again.  respawn, die again.  You should respawn with full armor.  Doing the elevator part/sabotage this is most annoying.  Can't find a injector or god forbid you drop mid-jump, and fall.  That's it for you.  Someone can jump down and revive you but you are dead within 5 seconds so you are not getting back up to the top.  Only happened a few times but is it ever annoying.  Simple fix as getting your armor back when you burn a revive would fix this.  Thank You

They should be fixing the glitches in it first tbh.........And i do agree with you :)