Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U4.2

[DE]Mark

6 minutes ago, Gylfie said:

6D94BE102ED0FE0962D1017AED1A3873EA502DA6

Interesting description. idk why but it bothers me that much xD

"Nagi was a female grineer bombard wanting nothing but a life full of thrills and dead Tenno skoom. One day her superios recognised her ferocity and skill after she single handedly eliminated not one but four fearsome Tenno adversaries. She was imidiately elevated into the rank of Nightwatch where she wreaks havoc on the Tenno forces to this day. Haters and enemies of Nagi however, claim that the four Tenno that Nagi viciously murdered were in fact unresponsive, due to major server failure and thus posing no real threat to Nagi and other grineer soldiers. Believing her elevation to be unfair and void."

So DE, when will you add a special chime or hum to Ayatan Sculptures so we can find them the same way we can find caches in sabotage missions? And also you need to get rid of the ayatan stars and sculptures from the codex because you can't scan them.

4 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

"Nagi was a female grineer bombard wanting nothing but a life full of thrills and dead Tenno skoom. One day her superios recognised her ferocity and skill after she single handedly eliminated not one but four fearsome Tenno adversaries. She was imidiately elevated into the rank of Nightwatch where she wreaks havoc on the Tenno forces to this day. Haters and enemies of Nagi however, claim that the four Tenno that Nagi viciously murdered were in fact unresponsive, due to major server failure and thus posing no real threat to Nagi and other grineer soldiers. Believing her elevation to be unfair and void."

God man, you killed me xD

20 minutes ago, [DE]Mark said:
  • Fixed Ayatan Sculptures and Stars not appearing when viewing in Codex.

I don't get it. Are they supposed to be scannable or should they appear automatically? Because they aren't and they don't

Also, any chance we get fixes for the long term codex bugs? Talking about the ones that are in the Codex and can't be completed. For me currently: Security Cameras, Infested Tumor, two of the three Apothics. Bonus points for a way to get regular Stalker scans...

Edited by apo86

The Ayatan sculptures and stars are in the codex, but are greyed out. (sort by name, and between Arid Blunt and Blunt you'll see them). But should they work like mods? If we have them we can see them in the codex? Or they unlock when we actually pick one of them in-game?

Cycuta/Velorum Prime Sigils, from Nova/Saryn Prime Accessories are still lacking the metallic texture on their outlines from their original sale. 

Also, where exactly are the Ayatan Sculpture/Stars supposed to be in the Codex? I can't find them anywhere, and they aren't scannable in mission? How are we supposed to get them into the Codex?

Further, if we already have these items on our ship (e.g. I have 62 Cyan/36 Amber stars, at least 1 of each Sculpture but 5 Piv), it'd be great if they were auto-added to the Codex instead of having to find even more.

Since this update dropped, I have found and picked up an Amber Ayatan Star and an Ayr Ayatan Sculpture. I could not scan either of them with my Synthesis scanner, and after the mission they did not appear in my Codex Objects section (even though they're supposed to be there, I can see the silhouettes). So, still bugged.

Edited by TheDarkStarChimaera

I sure do love this game and how frequently it updates, and I really don't want my singular post on an update thread to be this buuuut:

The Saryn Skirt Patrol is reporting that, well, yep. The rigging is still broken.

Spoiler

H9aKLOF.jpg

I sure would love a fix for this so I can use Saryn again.
Otherwise, another great update!